[TIME]NA PVE and PVP Close Knit & Casual

Diggles.8706

Hello Everyone,My name is Sir Diggles and I am a member of [TIME] Time of Tyrians. Looking to grow and expand a close knit group of friends in the world of Tyria. We are a pretty casual group of players always helping each other out, running dungeons, fotm, pvp and potentially starting a raid team. We also like to just roam around doing world events and bosses. We have a very active discord channel even when we are not playing the game we still like to chat it up with each other. We are currently a lv. 29 guild and we currently host guild missions every Wednesday at 9:00pm EST. please post or send me mail in game at dagalkrigi.7920 if this sound like the home for you. Hope to see you all in game

Hey, this is Akitla Hrovitnisson and I’m the leader of [TIME]. As Diggles previously stated, we’re a small but close-knit guild looking to grow our core by inviting like-minded players to join us. We’re happy and eager to help with any crafting or achievements as much as we can. We hope to see you in-game soon!

Archived