High IQ design: Binding roots.

Razor.6392

Been doing a bunch of wvw.

Can anybody tell me why in the flying fuck I'm still immobilized even though the binding roots have already been destroyed? How does this make any sense?

I wouldn't mind a slight increase in their durability if they're properly adjusted to have the immobilizing effect be removed upon their destruction, or perhaps tone down the pulsing effect to a 1/4 second immobilize that pulses as long as the roots are alive.

Destroying the roots should clear any immobilize on you created by those roots. If the roots dissapear from their duration running out the immobilize will remain. If you still have immobilize on you after destroying the roots its possible you got re rooted in the last split second and it bugged out. Hmm. Or you were immobilized from another source.

@Shadelang.3012 said:Destroying the roots should clear any immobilize on you created by those roots. If the roots dissapear from their duration running out the immobilize will remain. If you still have immobilize on you after destroying the roots its possible you got re rooted in the last split second and it bugged out. Hmm. Or you were immobilized from another source.

That's the issue. Condi duration can turn each immob tick to 1.5-2 seconds, so that even if the roots are destroyed you remain immobilized.

This shouldn't happen. It doesn't make sense.

Las time i checked the problem was that it applies twice as much imob as stated (2s per pulse instead of 2). It gets very fun with a bit of condi duration.

Was a while since i last checked, but i cant imagine them actually fixing bugs.

EDIT: Bonus point for if they are running jakaranda for even more imob.

I want a turret that fires prime light beams. Also a prime light beam on CC.

Archived