PRX Looking For Server

Bee.9217

PRX is considering coming back to GW2, we played back at launch and are primarily a WvW guild. We would like to go to a server that could use us with the goal at getting to number one.
If you played with us before and would like to rejoin us for this stop by our forums at www.prx-guild.com .

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys could rejoin SoS, they're in 2nd in tier one battling with BG who's number one for a while, and no real 3rd place competition so it might not take long to get them to "number one" with your help. TSYM just got back there from retirement too, so it'll be like getting the band back together again 5 years later...

Not sure any other server wants to be "number one" at the moment, just because of population and coverage differences.Although it might be time to get Dragonbrand back to tier one so they can implode for like the 6th time!.You just missed JQ opening, I'm some on there may still want to return to tier one.Mag does not want tier one.FA I think likes tier two mostly.YB might be interested in tier one, there are rumors some are interested in that but it's mixed.CD I believe got some transfers in recently, not sure how high they want to take the server.

P.S Kinda shocked you guys want to come back, the game has changed a great deal with elite specs and combat, and a whole lot less players, guilds, and competition around. But I guess it would seem like a new game if you haven't played in some time.

@"XenesisII.1540" said:You guys could rejoin SoS, they're in 2nd in tier one battling with BG who's number one for a while, and no real 3rd place competition so it might not take long to get them to "number one" with your help. TSYM just got back there from retirement too, so it'll be like getting the band back together again 5 years later...

Not sure any other server wants to be "number one" at the moment, just because of population and coverage differences.Although it might be time to get Dragonbrand back to tier one so they can implode for like the 6th time!.You just missed JQ opening, I'm some on there may still want to return to tier one.Mag does not want tier one.FA I think likes tier two mostly.YB might be interested in tier one, there are rumors some are interested in that but it's mixed.CD I believe got some transfers in recently, not sure how high they want to take the server.

P.S Kinda shocked you guys want to come back, the game has changed a great deal with elite specs and combat, and a whole lot less players, guilds, and competition around. But I guess it would seem like a new game if you haven't played in some time.

Nobody on JQ wants to go back to tier one.

Join SoS.If your goal is "getting to number one" joining any other server will likely frustrate you due to lack of coverage and ability to compete in the ppt game in T1.If anyone's going to take a week from BG, it'll be SoS. But as someone playing on the third server I can tell that even SoS is a farcry from having BG's consistent coverage.

Best of luck.

~ Kovu

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@"Vermillion.4061" said:Nobody on JQ wants to go back to tier one.

Then what was the point to tank a tier 2 server for like 2 months to open and recruit people? to now slumming it up in tier 3? lol

If you knew anything about JQ we have no PST/OCX at all. We tried to push to T2 to fight FA this week but failed.

"I'm on there" yeah right... Clearly you know what happens with JQ. :thinking:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XLyvyiH-P05UGZtGHvoAAycJfoE7E4ORmDDBTF02E_g/edit#gid=0 Check out how "stacked" JQ is with a spreadsheet with all the guilds on NA.

The Professionals coming back would be like a blast from the past and pretty awesome for the game mode no matter where you go. I can't say the game mode is in good shape however. Depending on your size and focus (Map play PPT or Fights) would depict whats an ideal server for you to be on. I remember PRX from years ago so you could have vastly changed.

P.S. JQ does not want anything to do with Tier 1.

@Vermillion.4061 said:

@Vermillion.4061 said:Nobody on JQ wants to go back to tier one.

Then what was the point to tank a tier 2 server for like 2 months to open and recruit people? to now slumming it up in tier 3? lol

If you knew anything about JQ we have no PST/OCX at all. We tried to push to T2 to fight FA this week but failed.

Where did I say "I'm on there"? I said I'm sure some may want to be back in tier 1, I mean you were looking to recruit more, but on second thought maybe you all already scared them all off with your tanking efforts, which I must say puts even Mags year long tanking to shame.

You were a tier 2 server before you all decided to tank, people probably got tired of it and left, doubt the less than a day you finally got managed to open got back enough people to cover those you lost and the more you wanted. You can't even push back into tier 2, well hey good job on that magnificent tank plan I guess.

@XenesisII.1540 said:

Where did I say "I'm on there"? I said I'm sure some may want to be back in tier 1, I mean you were looking to recruit more, but on second thought maybe you all already scared them all off with your tanking efforts, which I must say puts even Mags year long tanking to shame.

You were a tier 2 server before you all decided to tank, people probably got tired of it and left, doubt the less than a day you finally got managed to open got back enough people to cover those you lost and the more you wanted. You can't even push back into tier 2, well hey good job on that magnificent tank plan I guess.

You're wrong but here you have atleast 3 JQers telling you so and you're debating them about it lol

@Vermillion.4061 said:

@"XenesisII.1540" said:You guys could rejoin SoS, they're in 2nd in tier one battling with BG who's number one for a while, and no real 3rd place competition so it might not take long to get them to "number one" with your help. TSYM just got back there from retirement too, so it'll be like getting the band back together again 5 years later...

That's a lie. They can't even if they want to. Most, not all, of their regular Commanders have bad attitude and are getting lesser and lesser followers.

@Mil.3562 said:

That's a lie. They can't even if they want to. Most, not all, of their regular Commanders have bad attitude and are getting lesser and lesser followers.

Winnie? If thats the case then we'd open soon ;)

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

You're wrong but here you have atleast 3 JQers telling you so and you're debating them about it lol

There's 1 jq that responded to me, not 3. You're the 2nd.Again I said some "may" want to be back in tier 1, I didn't say "I was there", why you both getting so ruffled over that?But obviously you two posting in the forums and the imaginary third speak for all of JQ, and you yourself are part of the server wide guild tank plan, how's that worked out for you now that you're down in tier 3, destroyer of servers?You guys stated you were tanking to recruit not to drop in tiers like mag lol, now you want people to think otherwise?Can't wait to hear JQ NA bailing again soon.

P.S dunno why you guys so worked up over a comment, your server is closed anyways.

Hi [PRX]! I recommend giving the Gate of Madness server a try on your return. Our server continually strives for improvement with Cross-server communication, weekly training sessions and a small-company, friendly and competitive atmosphere. Instead of being bogged down with server politics and unnecessary drama that's common among the larger servers, GoM can provide you with fertile ground to return to the game on your terms, recruit, and compete with the best.

If number 1 is your goal, then I assure you the GoM family can and will rally around you. Best part: our transfer cost is only 500 gems, half the cost of larger servers. Please give GoM your consideration!

To become number 1 server, is to win the population game. However, no open servers can beat BG in populations even if they become full. So, I think maybe you should get another goal so we know what server you are suitable for.

If you are looking for the harshest NA environment, HOD is the place to be.

@XenesisII.1540 said:

There's 1 jq that responded to me, not 3. You're the 2nd.Again I said some "may" want to be back in tier 1, I didn't say "I was there", why you both getting so ruffled over that?But obviously you two posting in the forums and the imaginary third speak for all of JQ, and you yourself are part of the server wide guild tank plan, how's that worked out for you now that you're down in tier 3, destroyer of servers?You guys stated you were tanking to recruit not to drop in tiers like mag lol, now you want people to think otherwise?Can't wait to hear JQ NA bailing again soon.

P.S dunno why you guys so worked up over a comment, your server is closed anyways.

PRX went inactive on JQ, but the server is closed now. Also if their aim is to be "number one" in a boring point per TICK system, then they should go to BG, the only server that still plays for PPT (maybe, maybe not even them)

Why would JQ or anyone sane want in tier 1 or ANY tier, when that means nothing? There is no win and no point playing this thing, other than those rare fights that may happen at times, broken as they are, still with a slight resemblance of a WvW that used to be fun, before megaservers and HoT (thanks for the fun Anet, but no thanks for letting your only fun game mode in a zombie state)

@Vermillion.4061 said:

except all the jq people who have posted in other threads about wanting to be competitive with bg............ thats main reason why blackout happened....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XLyvyiH-P05UGZtGHvoAAycJfoE7E4ORmDDBTF02E_g/edit#gid=0 Check out how "stacked" JQ is with a spreadsheet with all the guilds on NA.

guilds =/= people

Archived