Dye light-saber please?

@Mea.5491 said:We really need weapon (and back item) dyes. ESO is about to get transmog system and they will be able to dye weapons so they are getting ahead in fashion wars which is sad and awkward. :(

This will never happen. They are selling multiple clolour variants of equipment. Even for things you can normally dye, like glowy eyes armor.

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@Mea.5491 said:We really need weapon (and back item) dyes. ESO is about to get transmog system and they will be able to dye weapons so they are getting ahead in fashion wars which is sad and awkward. :(

This will never happen. They are selling multiple clolour variants of equipment. Even for things you can normally dye, like glowy eyes armor.

I guess. It's just sad that ESO with its extremely boring combat is getting better at fashion wars, lol. It annoys me more than it should... :astonished:

@Mea.5491 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

I guess. It's just sad that ESO with its extremely boring combat is getting better at fashion wars, lol. It annoys me more than it should... :astonished:

And it's fair for ESO to take over. Anet destroyed GW2 fashion style with the introduction of wing backpacks and those ridiculous gliders.

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@Mea.5491 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

And it's fair for ESO to take over. Anet destroyed GW2 fashion style with the introduction of wing backpacks and those ridiculous gliders.This. Not to mention every single piece must glow like stupid to draw attention so you can dress like a stupid firefly and fight against the inner lack of self-esteem.

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@Mea.5491 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

And it's fair for ESO to take over. Anet destroyed GW2 fashion style with the introduction of wing backpacks and those ridiculous gliders.

Don't worry in about a year or so, we will start getting ridiculous mount skins. Some of the rng skins are already too much.

@Cynn.1659 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@Mea.5491 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

Don't worry in about a year or so, we will start getting ridiculous mount skins. Some of the rng skins are already too much.

We have a bunny as a base mount. Ridiculous mount skins are already here. Not that I mind that much. My character Sil Lee likes her pink bunny mount to go along with her silly scimitars and pink and black outfit with fishnet stockings.

2GQouOS.jpg

KuKeuNB.jpg

@Cynn.1659 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@Mea.5491 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

Can't wait for SAB skins. With sound effects.

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@Mea.5491 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thanks.

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@Mea.5491 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

Oh dear lord. I am honestly conflicted between this is amazing and horrifying. Though i have to say, after the "I'm a cloud of stars, wee!"-mounts I'm willing to accept pretty much everything.

Archived