[Suggestion] Make reward tracks repeatable infinitely with the push of a button

Hitman.5829

There have been many times where I want to repeat a reward track 10 times to get gear or items that I want, but unfortunately I do not notice it changes and instead my participation goes for other reward tracks I don't want. Please make reward tracks repeatable infinitely with the push of a button.

What if there was a way to select a track as "qued" so once you complete your current track, it immedietly switches to the qued track? This works for many different things, from single-time reward tracks to "I really don't need another Gift of Battle," to even "Yes, let's repeat Glorious Armor!"

Obviously, if your active track is a single-time, you can't choose it to be your qued track, but if it's repeatable, you can. Qued status remains until manually changed or no longer applicable (in the case of a qued track being single-time).

@"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:What if there was a way to select a track as "qued" so once you complete your current track, it immedietly switches to the qued track? This works for many different things, from single-time reward tracks to "I really don't need another Gift of Battle," to even "Yes, let's repeat Glorious Armor!"

Obviously, if your active track is a single-time, you can't choose it to be your qued track, but if it's repeatable, you can. Qued status remains until manually changed or no longer applicable (in the case of a qued track being single-time).

yeah, honestly anything will work as long as it allowed you to repeat the track indefinitely.Since I posted this, I have wasted so much experience on another unwanted track that I almost complete it.

Archived