Please give advice for my bunker support DH build

EremiteAngel.9765

Hello, this is going to be my 2nd full PvP season and I've been having moderate success with this bunker support DH build in plat 1 this season (am at 1500+ rating currently) and want to share this for constructive criticism on how to improve it better so I can climb higher.

Thanks in advance!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQNAW5el8AhuhYpQwVIwPELNEF2EEBhgczn8P/1wuABAA-jJxHABK/EAA4iAgcZAd2fAA

That's a completelly outdated concept any non meta can kill it w/o effort, players must be really bad if they cant kill you with that build(any class with unblokables uptime can 1111 that build) :\ im actually impressed u reached plat with that, are you teamming with friends?

If yes, what classes does your friends play.

for improvements play another class this is if u playu alone, or buy the Spambrand(basicly that's the only option on guardian, and some very few core DPS builds), all my contructive feedback can go is to try to use hammer while on support, if that really works tho.

You are being extremmelly limiting yourself with that build, compared with PoF lame stuff.

I dont have PoF, but compare the stuff this gives on a mindless/random build made in 20sechttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQFASnsADNDhFBDOCDkCjlKCLbDcgSP7nz1Z9EbAEAaSA-jpghABAs/QllBAA

(edit: actually i ended liking the possibility of a Spambrand with hammer :)

@"Aeolus.3615" said:That's a completelly outdated concept any non meta can kill it w/o effort, players must be really bad if they cant kill you with that build(any class with unblokables uptime can 1111 that build) :\ im actually impressed u reached plat with that, are you teamming with friends?

If yes, what classes does your friends play.

for improvements play another class this is if u playu alone, or buy the Spambrand(basicly that's the only option on guardian, and some very few core DPS builds), all my contructive feedback can go is to try to use hammer while on support, if that really works tho.

You are being extremmelly limiting yourself with that build, compared with PoF lame stuff.

I dont have PoF, but compare the stuff this gives on a mindless/random build made in 20sechttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQFASnsADNDhFBDOCDkCjlKCLbDcgSP7nz1Z9EbAEAaSA-jpghABAs/QllBAA

(edit: actually i ended liking the possibility of a Spambrand with hammer :)

Thanks for the reply!I don't duo queue with friends. Just solo.I guess the current meta has almost no unblockable attacks.So far my F3 shield blocks most burst damage spam on point from Scourge, Mirage, Holos etc.

@EremiteAngel.9765 having players than cant counter DH F3, sound's hard to believe xD

Have u tried a more effensive build ?

(Edit)I would not play ranked until the balance patch, and just theory craft or have fun in unreanked with crazy builds like chill on shouts + hammer guard etc

Honestly, if you dont own PoF and cant play Firebrand, you better of playing Core radiance guard...not sure about DH...tried to play on the last season, and didnt have much luck with it, used to be pretty good to hold points and stuff, but with Scourge is pretty impossible to do it, nt only that, but also had a hard time against Spellbreakers and Holosmith, i dont know, i just feel that DH aint good enough to keep up with the PoF specs, or I just got really bad with DH lol

Archived