WvW Infusion Suggestions

Messenger.7450

1. Please sell Infusion Extraction Devices in WvW maps. They're currently only sold by vendor INFUZ-5959 in Mistlock Observatory and Mistlock Sanctuary. Even if leaving a WvW map by portal to LA leads to the Mist Portals POI/area of LA, the convenience of not having to go to FotM to buy them would be nice and well appreciated.

2. I'd like to request for a way by which to trade in WvW infusions for others. I tinker a lot with my toons' builds, while any trait and skill patches means I have to adjust my toons' builds to keep them working. The changes mean I've accumulated a bunch of them I don't need. I don't want to waste them. At the same time, buying new ones isn't cheap. I'm not asking for a direct 1:1 exchange as that would make them too cheap, but a fair trade in system would be helpful.

3. Fractal Infusions have gotten Concentration and Expertise infusions. Can WvW please have some too? For that matter, for both FotM and WvW, can we have Ferocity infusions as well?

Thank you very much! :)

Agree: it's time to update the infusion situation for WvW.

In theory, the reason the extractors are only sold in Fractal-related lobbies is that it's gated by Fractal mastery. So, again in theory, that means that anyone who wants extractors presumably does enough PvE that they'd earn the mastery points, which would mean doing some fractals. And, yes, again in theory, that would mean at least one of their characters should be near enough to INFUZ to buy and maybe store a few in the bank.

Well, that's fine, but only in theory. In practice, once you're in WvW, you tend to stay there for long periods of time. It's not practical to have to transit out of the mists to pick up extraction devices.

Similarly, every other stat-based infusion in the game (save for a bug or two) has a mystic forge transformation recipe to convert stats. It's time to offer the same for WvW. (Although, personally, I'm okay with the current situation of spending 42s; it's rare for me not to have some use for an infusion somewhere.)

Archived