What to do when stuck in wall?

Fronga Drigo.6179

Hello,

Last night I got stuck in the wall after dodging an attack from an opponent. Is there a magic trick to free ourselves or we just have to wait patiently for the game to be over?

It has happen to me before and some opponents are willing to kill you so you can res but some won't (understandable but frustrating).Thank you.Max

@"Fronga Drigo.6179" said:Hello,

Last night I got stuck in the wall after dodging an attack from an opponent. Is there a magic trick to free ourselves or we just have to wait patiently for the game to be over?

It has happen to me before and some opponents are willing to kill you so you can res but some won't (understandable but frustrating).Thank you.Max

Log out to character select screen and then log back in with the same character. It will give you a warning about dishonor just ignore that as you will only get dishonor if you take too long because of really slow loading screens or something like that. Alt-F4 and reboot also works but it takes longer. Those are the most reliable ways, however apparently if you use "/stuck" and wait ~30 seconds without doing anything else you will be sent back to spawn, however this has never worked for me when I tried it.

• 9 months later...

@Crab Fear.1624 said:Perhaps they should an extra universal utility skill - Suicide : Consume a scourge pill, after a brief time your character dies. Duration 1.61803399 s

There's already a command for that:/resign - Kill yourself. Can only be used in raids or fractals, allows squads or parties to concede defeat faster. (Also available as /surrender, /concede, /forfeit, /ff, /qq or /gg).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived