[NA] Couple LF midsize, casual PVE guild

Lowlights.7021

Hello, my s/o (Brand new to the game!) and I (Returning after a couple years break) are in search of a fun, friendly, and laidback PvE Guild, preferably on an NA server.

Right now we're both on Darkhaven, and are just kind of getting adjusted to the game after playing FFXIV together.

We are:

• LGBT
  • Decently experienced with MMOs and stuff
  • Very, very bad at this game :bleep_bloop:
  • Willing to transfer, learn, and get involved in a small, tight knit community and make it our home

We're both 20, busy with other stuff, and mostly just want to have a good time and play fashion wars.

I'm currently a member of a couple of other guilds from when I played the game before and would like to remain such, but 100% rep is negotiable.

Please feel free to reply/message me with links and info

Hi there!

Midway [mWAY] is a casual PvE guild that has grown to nearly 50 members in our first month.We do guild missions, fractals, dungeons, meta events, world bosses and are currently gearing for raids.We have an active discord and no rep requirements.

Not sure of your timezone, however we are an Aussie/SEA guild but are happy to welcome anyone who may be active during our times.

Shoot me a message in game if you are interested!Happy for you to give us a shot.

Hi Lowlights,

If you meet our age requirement (over 30), I'd like to extend an invitation for you and your partner to join our guild, Just Us Grownups.

We’re a small guild that’s built on the principle that older (30+), mature and well-mannered gamers don’t need an extensive amount of structure to play the game together. What really sets us apart is that we don’t have officers and it’s the membership itself that runs the guild and protects itself from drama.

Here are the basics:We’re on the Jade Quarry server (NA) but since we’re PvE all North American servers are welcome.We’re a small guild that would like to remain small (for the sake of manageablity)We have a fairly equal balance of both male and female playersWe have a fully upgraded guild hallWe have a Teamspeak 3 server and a comprehensive and active websiteWe’re looking for members who are going to interact with the guild both game-wise and socially.If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, you can read more about us by visiting our site and readingOur Code of ConductHow the Guild is RunYou can also view our recruitment post.

If you’d like to join, we have a simple application to fill out.We look forward to hearing from you and whether it’s with us or another, we wish you best of luck in finding a guild!

Hi Lowlights, I am Red, from MadCast Gaming.

I have a whole big post over here with some more information about the community and our guild, but some highlights:

We are a mature game community that is not fussed about our friends' sexual orientations, race, gender, etc. We do our best, but also play to have fun, so if you are very very bad but still have fun, we don't mind at all! :P Most members of our community are working adults along with some students, so we are more casual and nature due to the demands of balancing real life stuff with games. Finally, MadCast has been around for over 10 years, and is a close knit community. I actually met my husband in MadCast, as well as many of my best real life friends, so if you two are looking for that kind of atmosphere it may be right up your alley!

Archived