Revenant is Broken at Roaming

K THEN.5162

Just watched a Revenant 1v3 a boar and two deer. It really close, that deer kick brought em down to half health while that boar constantly cc'ed him. But just when I thought he was done for, the Shiro heal brought him up to 52% and was back in the game. 14 overpowered auto attacks later and he "instantly" got rid of that dreaded boar. After 4 unrelenting assaults and 2 surge of the mists, he practically 1 shot those deer. Of course, using my skillful invisible power Mesmer, I 100-0ed the celebrating Rev. But d@mn, after seeing the Rev 1v3 those ambient creatures, I can't help but request nerfs for that overpowered build and profession

I think some nerfs to Unrelenting Assault, Precision Strike and Devastation traitline would fix that issue. I’m amazed how Anet can let those unbalanced classes run around killing every deer. This is madness.

Me for example, can’t even dare to attack those black bears at Alpine Borderlands spawn area, but just yesterday, a Renegade killed 2 of them in 28 seconds! This.. is just unbelievable. I can’t stand anymore. The game is turning to Revenant or quit status.

Mirage was a mistake. Remove it.

15 second cooldown for another 1shot burst. Active dodge mechanic supplying supressing dps while it waits. Rediculous move options with the 5-6 teleport options they get baked in should they decide you might actually kill them.

Its too good at everything. But i'm sure anet is like "but it has relatively low health" "Which is why we nerfed power necro again in this latest patch"

Archived