Minipet

jediwolf.8724

hahahahaha I got scared by my own mini quite a few times too.When capping a sentry point and I was tracked and just so afraid an enemy will turn up to attack me, then I see a small figure running into the circle towards me from behind and I jumped. Turned out to be my own mini. :o

On a separate note, reading your title I thought you wanted anet to introduce a WvW only mini pet from reward tracks or ranks or WvW currency only.

1) You can turn off your own mini2) The coding required to disable minis in a WvW is much much much more complicated than say disabling the many many gem store toys that the anet devs have disabled from wvw maps over the years. It requires at least 8 months to build and test. It's simply too much of a drain in resources, especially when that grain of sand over there in the Silverwastes has a kink in it and is so much more important to fix. So I am sorry they cant talk about it, but they are doing a few things to fix it, but as always, it'll be ready when it's ready. Soon™

@Buy Some Apples.6390 said:2) The coding required to disable minis in a WvW is much much much more complicated than say disabling the many many gem store toys that the anet devs have disabled from wvw maps over the years. It requires at least 8 months to build and test. It's simply too much of a drain in resources, especially when that grain of sand over there in the Silverwastes has a kink in it and is so much more important to fix. So I am sorry they cant talk about it, but they are doing a few things to fix it, but as always, it'll be ready when it's ready. Soon™

You anet dev?

@Buy Some Apples.6390 said:2) The coding required to disable minis in a WvW is much much much more complicated than say disabling the many many gem store toys that the anet devs have disabled from wvw maps over the years. It requires at least 8 months to build and test. It's simply too much of a drain in resources, especially when that grain of sand over there in the Silverwastes has a kink in it and is so much more important to fix.Do you have a source for this? I don't remember them saying that this was a problem. It seems strange especially since they set up a system to automatically hide minis whenever the player population gets too high in one area of a map. (not saying it's incorrect; I just can't remember them actually commenting on hiding minis in WvW)

Archived