Can't find a Dhuum Party without Killproof - Looking for other try hard player

ZodiaK.3516

Hello everyone,I currently have a problem which a few of you might have experienced too. In the first few weeks after the release of wing 5 I kept on raiding with my guild. But we progressed slower than i was hoping for. Now after several weeks it seems for me almost impossible to find a group for Dhuum, which doesn't demand a killproof to join. It's like the problem with "the hen and the egg". In order to kill the boss you need a group that is capable of killing the boss which again wants a killproof and so on. Of course from time to time you see a group without kp for Dhuum but after a few tries the squads falls apart and you basically start at zero with the next group. Also in my raiding group we usually don't have a full squad and the capabilities of some players unfortunately are limited.

Are there any people who still need to kill Dhuum, have a bit more experience and wanna progress together until we kill him? I have made it once until 10%, usually play dps but also have done the greens a couple of times. If there is enough i'ld like to gather maybe on saturdays or sundays because I still have some obligations to raid with my normal guild. ;)

GreetingsZodiaK

Thanks again for your advices. Several weeks I was looking for capable groups and just when I open this thread the problem has been solved. I've found a group that only wanted kp for b1, b2 and b3 + 250+li which was much easier to fullfill. And this time the party kept on trying until 2% and then until he was down :)

I killed Dhuum few times this week..Just bcos i enjoy this boss mechanic. I believe many does tht too. So if you don't give up trying.. you will get it eventually. I just join any group even with no req. to play .Imo Dhuum is one of most fun boss.. Dhuum said.. Join one another and shacklefies. :pI haven't tried kiting... Not sure how hard is tht...

Archived