[Video] Hybrid Firebrand WvW Roaming Vol 2

Lynnie.7213

@Lynnie.7213 said:

@Ragnarox.9601 said:Nice, I tried something similar, and it works :D well at least until friday and nerfing to the ground, cause you know we cant have nice things.

Let's hope Anet don't hate us that much like old days necro and their nerfs. I don't want play Dragonhunter, i suck at it. :(

We will see, I even tried gs/hammer with that build and it kinda works, using cele trinkets,amulet and rings tho xD

@Ragnarox.9601 said:

@Ragnarox.9601 said:Nice, I tried something similar, and it works :D well at least until friday and nerfing to the ground, cause you know we cant have nice things.

Let's hope Anet don't hate us that much like old days necro and their nerfs. I don't want play Dragonhunter, i suck at it. :(

We will see, I even tried gs/hammer with that build and it kinda works, using cele trinkets,amulet and rings tho xD

I am glad it worked for you. xD

@Zantal.4798 said:Wait until you see the patch notes

Then you can panic

I was just joking, FB will be fine. :)

@"Pwent.2639" said:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQNAseRnsADFBjVDBmDBkCjlBCzKAUtaTXXrGQFYvhORzoA-j1CIQB8TJRPUCJT9BA4BAQRlgDU5ygUVJc7P4tjAA+OFA7RtiAAHAO/8zP/8zjUABO1C-w here is my variation of your gs build. Not completely sure on my sigils yet though. Hated guard up until trying power firebrand after seeing your video. <3

Nice to hear that. Its super fun. :)

Archived