The Infinity Group [IG] [PvX] [GoM] [NA&OCX] ∞

Ansilon.6230

The Infinity Group [iG]

North America & Oceanic | PvE | PvP | WvW |

_Located on The Gate of Madness_

---

Trusted Servants of The Infinity Group

*Ad Infinitum* : Ansilon.6230 , Snook.3497

*Infinity Leaders* : Seatox.4065 (PvE), Holykao.9035 ( PvE), Sephiroth.4217 (PvP|WvW).

---

About

The Infinity Group [iG] was founded in January of 2018 and started by two brothers, Ansiie and Teicia Rousse. Both have had a passion for the world of Tyria since the original launch of Guild Wars 1. Our recruitment policy is simple, we bring new and veteran players together to help them discover their own passions and goals. We want our members involved, playing together, and not just playing alone. Over the past few months we have become a close-knit family. We learn from each other and we help each other explore and adventure to places even a veteran player may have forgotten about or lost interest in. We are a casual, laid-back gaming style community. To us, it's about the connections with other players that make Tyria the *infinite* world that it is.

---

Who We're Looking For

In IG we strive to remain an active, friendly, and involved community. We are looking for people who talk, socialize, participate, and want to play Guild Wars 2. We have fun, and we play the game! We want you to be a part of that playtime! We are not looking for members who don't rep, don't participate, and don't get involved!

If you wish to have a guild that doesn't require much participation, then we are not for you.

If you're tired of playing the game alone, and want some friends to socialize with to become a part of a community, then you are welcome to come and try us out! If you are wanting to join The Infinity Group, it is important to know we now have a "Grace Period" in which both the Guild and the Player may try out the community to see if both are compatible.

---

Roles

Here is a list of active roles we are recruiting for, and a description of each.

Infinity Keeper

* Drives the guild in the direction the Infinity Leaders see fit. Sets an example to our members through their passion and love for not only our guild community but our world community. Is able and willing to help others through patience and mentorship. Can help with recruitment from the newer player base (but is not required).

* Drives the guild in the direction our PvP/WvW leaders see fit. Sets an example to our Mist Liaison members through their passion and love for either PvP or WvW. Is able and willing to help others through party system, or training with either competitive game mode.

Infinity Elite

* This rank upholds our Code of Conduct in all competitive game modes. *Rep is not required for competitive game modes*

* This rank is able and willing to help utilize the Scribe discipline to help decorate and maintain consumables within our Guild Hall. Decoration, arena decoration, resonance, and assembly queue permissions are granted to this rank.

* This rank is given consumable privileges, and is allowed to place banners, or use any items in the War Chest.

* This rank is an active participant in our guild, will rep the guild when they can, and actively helps other members or participates in guild events.

Infinity Member

* This rank is an active participant in our guild, will rep the guild when they can, and actively helps other members or participates in guild events. *Rep is not required, but promotion from recruit to member will depend upon rep and participation.*

---

Raiding

We are currently looking for active, involved and skilled players who want to raid but are too scared to try. We currently have an interest in trying to bring some of our core players of IG into a raid scene and active with more organized content. We don't ask you come with full ascended, but that you know your class well and can easily learn your rotation. If you have interest in raiding please be in direct contact with Holykao.9035.

---

IG in WvW

IG is located on the Gate of Madness server in WvW until the server merger update! If you have any questions or would like to join us in WvW, please reach out directly to Sephiroth.4217.

---

What We Do

The Infinity Group [iG] focuses on Guild Missions, Fractals of the Mists, Achievements Hunting, Personal Story game play, Meta game play, PvP modes, and WvW modes.

We have a great community to help the new player to the game!

We also have community raffles for special Black Lion skins to win on a quarterly basis!

*We are an LGBTQ, and fury friendly guild. We do not discriminate against anyone. Demeaning language is not permitted in our community based on any bias what-so-ever.*

---

Ready to interview and become apart of our community?

If you think The Infinity Group [iG] is the community for you, please send an in-game mail or whisper to any of the above listed Trusted Servants! On average, at least one will be online throughout a 24 hour period to get you into our community to try it out!

---

• 1 month later...

I'm the PvP fanatic of the guild, pretty much live in the mists for the last 4-5 years so for anyone who likes the PvP or wants to get into PvP, I can help with that.

In the last 2 seasons I have taken brand new players with me into ranked and boosted all of them to Gold or Higher by explaining builds and the know hows of PvP, some of these players had as little as 300 AP.

Players I recruit for PvP must be friendly, accept that losing is apart of the game (so no ragers), players that want to better thier own skills or to just have fun.. We organise Troll games as seen in the Pic below (twin mesmers) and my most important rule for PvP is to respect your team mates, don't belittle them for learning or for having a bad game/day.zwqmp4D.jpg

Myself, I'm an Australian player so if any of this sounds interesting, hit up Ansi, he's quite the sexy beast.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived