Delete

blade eyes.2034

Update: We have 109 members now, and Still looking for more awesome members to join our ranks :) we most likely will stop around 160 members, seeing that we don't want to be a large Guild nor a small one. Instead, we are going to try to shoot for a medium size guild. Lastly, Happy Valentine's & New Year's to everyone :3

Update: we are good on members, but in need of more raiders for our raid training groups if anyone out there is interested, also you can find our raid requirement on the website in "Resources" -> "Raid Teams." This does not change the fact that we are still welcoming anyone who share our values to join us :)

• 2 weeks later...

Despite of being a new guild, we are growing fast, thanks to everyone joining and being active in guild. We already have few very reliable and friendly officers in the guild to make sure our community stays friendly and respectful towards everyone in the guild.As you guys already read above, we, TPR, are looking for more active and friendly players to help us grow. It does not matter whether you are new or veteran player, as long as you active, friendly, and respectful toward our current members and future members, we want you!As for raids, we currently have around 8-9 players signed up and have few learning the raid bosses. Compared to other raid guilds/groups, we are very lenient when it comes to experience. As long as you are more than willing to spend time with us (approx. 2 hours) once or twice every week (with proper class and gears), we welcome you to join us.Now some might think they can't join us, because they don't have proper gears or are not experienced to the game/certain contents. No need to worry about that, we have members that are trying to form a daily fractal groups (Tier 1 for now).Other than Fractals, our members help out the newer members with any PvE contents, whether that is doing Hero Points or map completion or whatever you need help with.Since we are focusing mainly on PvE related contents, we are lacking in WvW players. We are currently staying in Crystal Desert and are looking for more members for WvW. However, we are not in rushing to get big groups as of now. Though, if we could get players that are interested in running WvW with us, that would be amazing.

Think I covered almost all the information that I can think of. Anyways, if you are looking for new active casual and friendly guild, The Phantom Rose [TPR] is the guild to join!!! We will look forward to see you guys in the guild!!!

We are a very welcoming guild; if you are new to the game, or even returning -we'll answers your questions and help you out! If you like doing low-level maps or casual play, you will find plenty of company available. If you're an old hand and like doing the end-game content, then you're luck there, too.We do a little bit of everything -dungeons, PvP, PvE, Fractals, Raids -we've got it all so there is something for everyone.

All in the spirit of "having fun" as we value the fun factor over elitism. We really welcome everyone/anyone that are willing to share our values and continue to work together in the spirit of having fun for all as we work our way through our many favored ways of playing this diverse game.

What we feel stands us out from other new guilds is that we value diversity and friendliness among ourselves. We promote teamwork and friendliness to all, guildies or otherwise. We're here to have fun, and seize the day! Please join us!

~Ace

Phantom Rose is filled with both new and veteran players. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and hilarious! :) VERY active members looking for PvE, PvP, WvW, dungeons and Raid content! We have fun game nights like hide and seek and all kinds of wonderful creative guild activities! Come join us! You can find me in the guild as Cashryn. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The questions were already answered, but here they're for anyone who might be wondering the same thing :) We have active member almost at all time, but most of our members are around 8:00 PM EST that's 5:00 PM PST. There is no age limit, and most of our members are in their twenties.

So i have been part of this guild for a few months now and it fits well with my play style of the game. i try to be as helpful as i can towards new players and help any and all with what they wanna do. This guild is very supportive and usually has at least one officer (i am one now) on to help others out. the weekends you'll always see more people and all the officers on and during the week there may be a few hours downtime from the officers. We do have a discord and it is a really good place to hang out on. i usually stay away from voice clients but this guild does make me happy to hang out on. For new players looking for a friendly guild i would strongly suggest joining us. if your a vet and you wanna help out or do some of the higher content we do all that as well. Do hope this has helped you all out and do hope to see you in game!

• 1 month later...

Archived