Test priorities list after PoF launch

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

1. Look for obvious balance changes in tooltips. This is numbers and functionality.
  2. Test the interaction of F5 and Dhuumfire (and Unyielding Blast/Reaper's Might) This won't be obvious with tooltip changes if the behavior has been altered.
  3. Test Sand Swell for accurate information. We all know the 20 second duration listed on the tooltip during demo weekend was bull.
  4. Test Oppressive Collapse for more reliable Might
  5. Test Dessicate for any scaling versus multiple targets. Again, tooltip may not tell the story here.
  6. Actually start doing DPS testing.

Just my priority list. What am I missing?

1. Check in a proper PVE situation how life force performs, specifically dagger MH vs scepter for condi (as we have two groups of people, one stating scepter > dagger in DPS, while the other states the opposite)
  2. Test barrier for its interaction with concentration (the feedback may have caused them to reevaluate the decay of barrier, and one way to do so would be concentration scaling)

And yeah, oppressive collapse is a serious testing contender. If they improved the range, it'd change a lot. If they didn't, it may be dead.

I'll probably mainly see how DPS performs in a real setting, something like Shattered Observatory or CM 100. Particularly, I'm wondering if one can do things like keep a shade on good old Skorvald for added damage while attacking the adds during the split phase, or doing likewise in fights like VG (place a shade on the other two spawns right before the split), and if stuff like this is worth the setup.

@Zefiris.8297 said:

1. Check in a proper PVE situation how life force performs, specifically dagger MH vs scepter for condi (as we have two groups of people, one stating scepter > dagger in DPS, while the other states the opposite)
  2. Test barrier for its interaction with concentration (the feedback may have caused them to reevaluate the decay of barrier, and one way to do so would be concentration scaling)

And yeah, oppressive collapse is a serious testing contender. If they improved the range, it'd change a lot. If they didn't, it may be dead.

I'll probably mainly see how DPS performs in a real setting, something like Shattered Observatory or CM 100. Particularly, I'm wondering if one can do things like keep a shade on good old Skorvald for added damage while attacking the adds during the split phase, or doing likewise in fights like VG (place a shade on the other two spawns right before the split), and if stuff like this is worth the setup.

Honestly, number 8 is a bit of a stretch.

Archived