Elemental surge just keeps getting better [vid]

Gokil.2543

What's up peoples,

Bit of a last minute upload before PoF hits, but I've had so much fun with this stuff I felt like sharing regardless.

Questions, criticisms always welcome. Lot of information while watching in the description.

Enjoy!

I'd love to chat about the specifics of fresh air right now. Arcane abatement seems promising, aquamancer's alacrity versus soothing disruption is a tough one, I've been meaning to try out piercing shards. Tempest defense seems like it could be functional with this high amount of precision. Hydro sigil is more for fun and probably not a super legit option, but I am starting to question the need for energy sigil (even with how strong it is in wvw) since dropping evasive arcana. Etc Etc what are your thoughts and experiences

Sorry for the late reply, been out weaving. Thanks a lot for the replies.

@FrownyClown.8402 I seem to have been getting decent value out of the damage modifier in aquamancer's. Especially in group scenarios and oneshots, having two scholar bonuses seems to be worth dropping lightning flash cooldown for. Esp since at 40s it lines up with every second phoenix quite nicely.

Arcane abatement is a sleeper trait imo. 330 hp on every attunement change is A LOT over time, especially on fresh air.

Thing is, if you take it, you lose your vigor source and switching out soothing disruption as well leaves you with zero endurance regen other than energy sigil.

Can you post your build?

Archived