[NA] Lunar Scavenger Scramble! We invite you!!

Bowzers.3046

Greetings Tyrians!

My name is Bowzers, and we would love to invite you, the community to Vial of Salts monthly Guild Hall Challenge called Lunar Scavenger ScrambleIt's a fun Scavenger Hunt/ Word Scramble that takes place in our Guild Hall. With over 800 Gems and 500g+ in prizes for the top 3 winners. Everyone who attends will also receive a small door prizes just for showing up and having fun. So everyone leaves a winner.

When/Time: The event will be this upcoming Sunday Feb 4th 7:00 EST (NA), and will be held for 2 hours. Invites to the Guild/Squad will be taking place on Sunday 1 hour give or take before the event will be held. This way to keep it a fair and even playing field so no one has a head start.

Rules/Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoZ8yiX223hMV7Y1K7PRh5LLnFhwijpC-MJhw_6JQX0/edit

Above is a small document sharing the guide and rules to the event. To give you a little more clarity on how the event is going to work.Any further questions please feel free to contact me in game at Bowzers.3046 or here on the forums.

Discord is open for people that would like to join us for the event and share some laughs and fun. Again contact me if you would like that information as well.

We do this every month with different puzzles and challenges with great prizes to boot. We hope to see you this Sunday ,and would love for you to attend to see what the fun is about!!

Da Monkey King Says: "May the best hunter win"

Archived