Thanks for the Arcane Marksman Rifle!

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:Just dropping a big thank you for making the Arcane Marksman Rifle. I’ve been waiting for a skin like this!

You got $10 from me.

Grats, Lonewolf! It's always a good day when you can get your hands around a piece of kick-booty hardware like that rifle. :smiley:

Goodness gracious! I'm not sure what you're using it on, but that thing is like a DREAM WEAPON for a DeadEye. I previewed it on my DE and WOW! :astonished:

GJ, Anet Artists! (And the price aint bad either.) :+1:

@Krypto.2069 said:

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:Just dropping a big thank you for making the Arcane Marksman Rifle. I’ve been waiting for a skin like this!

You got $10 from me.

Grats, Lonewolf! It's always a good day when you can get your hands around a piece of kick-booty hardware like that rifle. :smiley:

Goodness gracious! I'm not sure what you're using it on, but that thing is like a
DREAM WEAPON
for a DeadEye. I previewed it on my DE and
WOW
! :astonished:

GJ, Anet Artists! (And the price aint bad either.) :+1:

That’s exactly where it went. ?

@Oglaf.1074 said:Kinda disappointing if it still fires regular bullets.

That’s kinda my gripe with all these fancy Pistols and Rifles in GW2.

Things like this skin, and the Asura racial Peacekeeper skins, you’d expect to fire something neater.

They don't want to make gemstore weapon better than a legendary.

@Cynn.1659 said:

Things like this skin, and the Asura racial Peacekeeper skins, you’d expect to fire something neater.

They don't want to make gemstore weapon better than a legendary.

Naturally. Still doesn’t make it annoy me any less.

@Cynn.1659 said:

@"Oglaf.1074" said:Kinda disappointing if it still fires regular bullets.

They don't want to make gemstore weapon better than a legendary.This has nothing to do with "making something better than a legendary", there should be at least a basic model / sound effect for energy based projectiles. Having weapons like the Super Hyperbeam Alpha, the Spectral Wave Modulator or the various weapons made out of energy stones fire regular bullets with regular sound and gunpowder effects just is unfitting and weird. If they're willing to make unique SFX for the SAB weapons then this shouldn't be much of a problem either.

It should’ve gotten the Storm Bow treatment. Draw/holster sound and projectile sounds.I’m still getting it to complement my Hope theme, but for WvW, I’ll keep using popgun skin as it changes the deadeye trail effects and sounds to a barely visible projectiles and quiet shots. Invaluable advantage.

I totally agree with this. I was kind of expecting some kind nice but was left feeling tad let down. I did not hesitate to get it but they should start adding some effects to these skins.

Archived