Do shroud-related traits work for scourge?

Vault Girl.6792

Hi everyone,I can't figure out how do shroud-related traits work if I play scourge. For example, Reaper's Might ("Shroud skill 1 grants might"), Plague Sending ("Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions"), Transfusion ("Shroud skill 4 heals and partially revives nearby allies ...") and a lot of other traits. Do they even work? Or should I better not select these traits, because they provide no effects at all (since I don't have shroud)?Could anyone please explain that?

@"Vault Girl.6792" said:And what about traits that regenerate health while in shroud or do something when I enter it? Do they work only for a few seconds when I use Desert Shroud?

Yes. The "in shroud" traits are fairly terrible on Scourge with exception of Signets of Suffering because you only have 6 seconds at a time where they're working. Unholy Sanctuary in particular should be avoided because it requires you to have 25% life force to even activate on Scourge!

Signets of Suffering only gets a pass because each time you activate Desert Shroud, that's 24% cooldown reduction, which is better than the normal cooldown reduction traits.

Archived