5 Weaver’s AT

Noble.2670

Looks like fun. I'll have to get some people to try it now.

Also low key makes me want a tourney where it's just teams of 5 but only using 1 class (5 weavers vs 5 thieves, that sort of thing) and just see what happens.

Ofc some classes would have an obvious advantage but it'd be more about having fun with it than competing seriously

@Ario.8964 said:Looks like fun. I'll have to get some people to try it now.

Also low key makes me want a tourney where it's just teams of 5 but only using 1 class (5 weavers vs 5 thieves, that sort of thing) and just see what happens.

Ofc some classes would have an obvious advantage but it'd be more about having fun with it than competing seriously

That would be so much fun to watch until the frustration of seeing 5 Mirages or 5 Holos or 5 SBs clobber everything in site!

Actually ... it remindes me HOT meta ... full bunker and pretty boring fights ... you can't pressure a druid with this kind of build ... so if you don't have a FA or two in your full weaver team ... you won't win that.

• Sword is likely a defensive weapon (sad I know) so taking a focus and you won't do things except stalling (sad again)

Then It could be :

• Sw/D sage condi (or 2 if you don't have staff weaver)
  • Sw/F tank
  • Sc/F fresh air (or 2 if no staff)
  • Sw/D LRod
  • ANd why not a staff marauder just for the fun

@Zintrothen.1056 said:

@Ario.8964 said:Looks like fun. I'll have to get some people to try it now.

That would be so much fun to watch until the frustration of seeing 5 Mirages or 5 Holos or 5 SBs clobber everything in site!

I mean mirage doesn't do too much to weaver so I wouldn't mind mirage teams...It'd be incredibly unbalanced but just seeing what types of single class comps people did would be interesting especially if rules were put in place for say a limit on 1 of each build (no double bunker fb or something or no 5 druid team). It'd require a little bit of forcing but there could be some fun stuff to come out of it.

Archived