World Restructuring - Page 49 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home WvW

World Restructuring

1434445464749>

Comments

• Marauder.3891Marauder.3891 Member
    edited February 2, 2020

maybe next year....or the one after that...but at least we are gonna get those sick warclaw changes this quarter

• Diku.2546Diku.2546 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2, 2020

It's pipe dream...and so are these other ideas for WvW:

Guild Wars 2 Forum: The Library - WvW
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/884507/#Comment_884507

Let's keep celebrating this article to keep this dream going if we can...cya again next year.

Yours truly,
    Diku

Credibility requires critical insight & time.

• Xion.5694Xion.5694 Member ✭✭✭

I'm waiting for next big Announcement in September to hear, that they can share some updates in the coming 'months' xD.

• Sorry, I used Internet Explorer, do we get World Restructuring in april or june this year? #2018

• Rod.6581Rod.6581 Member ✭✭✭

BUMP.

Any update on this?

• Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭

the update is

coming soon

Te lazla otstara.

• Rod.6581Rod.6581 Member ✭✭✭

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    the update is

coming soon

Soon - In or after a short time.

Topic creation date - February 1, 2018.

• Loke.1429Loke.1429 Member ✭✭
    edited March 17, 2020

timeline
    =)
    :)
    :/
    :#
    :s
    :'( <- 2years later, multiple german and spanish world-links in a row.

• primatos.5413primatos.5413 Member ✭✭✭

No need to be rude.. this ongoing silence from the developers is a sort of aggression! :(

• Wraistlin.6072Wraistlin.6072 Member ✭✭
    edited March 20, 2020

It's pretty obvious what happened to this idea. I'm sure the developers at Anet have this system near finished, maybe even at the time of the original post. I'm sure Anet devs would love to distribute this to the players. However the accountants probably see all the money from server transfers and do not want to implement a system that from my understanding would eliminate server transferring, as it sounds like it wouldn't exist.

So now you have just lost a revenue stream in a game that relies on players spending money on gems, as there is no subscription. I can't blame them for that, they are in the business to make games, and money, to continue to make games.

I feel like this is why they locked the newest WvW track behind a money wall, in the hopes that it could potentially be used to generate revenue in the future, which might allow them to implement this new world restructuring and still have similar cash flow coming in.

• yeah i read that theory not even once, and i feel it might be close to the truth. doesn't include me, i don't ever plan to switch servers, but so many people do that. i learnt that while communicating with others in the game mode.

• Melian.5368Melian.5368 Member ✭✭

We won't forget, and this promise will not go away magically.

• Sviel.7493Sviel.7493 Member ✭✭✭

We should keep this thread on the front page until we get an update.

• primatos.5413primatos.5413 Member ✭✭✭

Maybe they just forgot about it?

• Crazy.6029Crazy.6029 Member ✭✭✭

I'm thinking world restructuring might end up being a feature on the next expansion. Maybe not on release but half way through it.