Next balance patch

ibThuggin.1758

Can you developers actually do your job properly and do what the patch is intended too? There are still so many completely useless traits across all classes, and lots of bs traits that need to be put into check. I get how there won't be a balance pass with these new elite specs. You'll use the data obtained when they release to see how it works in a not so controlled group by your QA team I get that. However, actually mean what you originally intended and make the core specs more viable then they are now and not a bunch of cheese builds currently circulating around (we all know what they are so I'm not going to bother naming them).

It would be real nice to see some more diversity instead of all the same crappy specs season after season. Again, you said you would shake up the meta from season to season. You've basically done diddly squat since the same meta builds are still meta 2 years later. Also, give us the ability to at least make 1-2 custom specs. You have the tech already in place with default builds. Can you actually give a little bit of developer attention to this neglected area for once? It would show that you actually care for once and would go a long way for this community's confidence in your developers. Finally, a little bit more communication especially in this forum would show us that you are actually paying attention and not just responding to your "elite club" of players cause that's basically all you do at least in this forum. Why so many good features that made GW1 great are missing in this one is beyond me...

Thanks.

@Burnfall.9573 said:In addition: you should ask Anet what happened to The Profession Collaborative Development 3 years ago.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/archive/balance/Vote-for-the-Profession-Collaborative-Development

Wow I didn't even realized they attempted this. With all this PR spin they do you would think this was the whitehouse.gov website and not a gaming one.

Archived