What happen with Baruch Bay?

vier.1327

After the destruction of our beloved worlds because...reasons... what is going to happen with the national servers?

Are we going to be forced to play with someone in a differente lenguage?

Are go going to have a [sP] server with a randol rame each season? If this is the case, always call it Baruch Bay and all of us happy again.

I have no problem playing in english, i have been in many international server, but what about the rest?

Anet if you want to make us quit playing WvW say it, just say it.

No spanish people, go back to your paellas, toros and sangria, let WvW to the rest of the world...

I am very upset with te destroy of Baruch Bay... server pride and all this :\

Players on national servers would be put together just as they already are, albeit in different ways most likely. Guilds on national servers will form alliances with other guilds that speak the same language.

You'll remain with spanish-speaking players. Nobody's destroying your culture.

In the past, Anet didn't link up national servers with international ones due to possible language barriers. This made it harder for them to even out population disparities in the EU-ladder.If different languages are not taken into account when (not full) alliances are filled up with players by Anet, this means that either you have to use English as a lingua franca in map/teamchat and on VoIP, or you leave out a certain part of your alliance population. This holds true for all national communities of course, be it Spanish, French or German.Saludos from Kodash

Archived