Anyone still doing the Ley Line Anomaly Achievements? If not can we get a gimme?

Lacuda.8543

Hey, I've been trying to do the Ley Line Anomaly achievements ever since I learned about the tonic you can get to look like one. I try and try, but without a great big organized group it's impossible. I would love to hear if there are groups still doing it? If not, can Anet give us an alternative way to get that tonic by now? I really, really want one.

@Lacuda.8543 said:Hey, I've been trying to do the Ley Line Anomaly achievements ever since I learned about the tonic you can get to look like one. I try and try, but without a great big organized group it's impossible. I would love to hear if there are groups still doing it? If not, can Anet give us an alternative way to get that tonic by now? I really, really want one.

You’re talking about the anomaly you’ve gotta chase down the map right? Because I see people doing that event literally all the time still.

The consortium/priory one on the other hand... well, hope you like soloing content lol.

I Know there usually a daily group doing the Gendarran fields (EU) - usually the 4pm (GMT) - on weekends more often. Do check the LFG as mentioned above but do be advised to get there like 10 mins before hand as sometimes the group fills up. Also some are done in like a few mins so if late you miss it out. Not to sure how often the other areas happen.

@"Lacuda.8543" said:Hey, I've been trying to do the Ley Line Anomaly achievements ever since I learned about the tonic you can get to look like one. I try and try, but without a great big organized group it's impossible. I would love to hear if there are groups still doing it? If not, can Anet give us an alternative way to get that tonic by now? I really, really want one.

Probably the biggest run at the "naked man" is just after Teq after the reset or the last one before reset. Those are the biggest groups you will find with a few full maps doing it.

Keep watching LFG 30-40 minutes before the event start.Or you can also make one yourself, I'm sure people will join (including me)

Super short tips

If anomaly is running, spam your CC skill (Stun, knocback, etc.)If anomaly is crouching, kill the anomaly fragments before they reach the main bodyIf anomaly is attacking, attack him

Spawn Time

Timberline Falls at 0:20, 6:20, 12:20 and 18:20 UTCIron Marches at 2:20, 8:20, 14:20 and 20:20 UTCGendarran Fields 4:20, 10:20, 16:20 and 22:20 UTC

Archived