TP Flipping is Easier Now :)

Aridon.8362

Recently I came across a thread claiming that PoF maps have ruined the trade of items involving silk and other goods, but from what I've noticed flipping now has become 10x easier for people to get into than it used to be. Before prices would lock up due to an overwhelming surplus of supply, things such as cores, t4 mats, and other materials would reach points where things would take months to sell because prices wouldn't reach at your selling point. Now mind you, but from my experience, it feels much easier to hop in on an item and invest gold into it. I highly disagree with the economy being ruined despite the changes in price for t6 mats and globs, which were mostly bad investment options to begin with.

Why did you need to start another thread to say this? You should have just added that in the other thread and furthered that existing discussion...

One problem over all with this is that perspective drives peoples statements not actual objective facts in most of these threads. One persons crappy low price is another's boon as you are basically stating in this thread. You should post it in that other thread and get some thoughts from the savages arguing about it in there :)

@"Aridon.8362" said:I highly disagree with the economy being ruinedIt's a fact that "the economy" has never been ruined in this game. At worst, individual markets crash or spike, bubbles burst or not. But the economy isn't so easily disrupted: as long as we can sell stuff we don't want and buy things we need, the "economy" is fine. Mostly what changes is how we, as individuals, feel about the amounts.

The depressed markets are awesome for those who want to make their first legendary, terrible for those who invested in items that depended on basic mats or ecto, boring for those who found a way to get lots of rares/exotics, and most excellent for those who, like the OP, realized that with disruption comes new opportunities.

Archived