LFGuild on Isle of Janthir (PvE, casual player)(NA)(Discord)

Shabbster.7356

I am Looking to not only become part of a guild, but a part of a new family. I have been playing solo in GW2 pretty much since release, but I have never done any "end game" content before. (Fractals, raids, etc)I am forced to be a casual player with my work schedule the way it is but I am very interested in at least trying out some of the end game stuff.I am free most nights, though and would be willing to be present for anything the guild itself would need me for.
Once again, I don't really have any idea what I am doing when it comes to guild stuff, so a mentor/mentors would be awesome to sort of help me learn the ropes so I don't embarrass myself.
Thanks for looking. :)

Hello Shabbster,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at 200 members. We have no representation requirement as long as you make an effort to engage with the guild and join us for 1-2 WvW raids per week. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild and provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 10-15 during WvW raids. (Server Transfer may be required for that though).

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding and have a fully upgraded guild hall, and packed Discord Channel. Oh, and bring your 1v1 skills, because we love to duel each other in our guild arena.

Our guild has now accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness – former leaders, officers, drivers and WvW’ers who have played and enjoyed the game for years. We’d love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on this forum, send a mail in-game to Mysteriax.6049 or send a Discord message to Bad Axxe#2937 if you have any questions.

Hello Shabbster

I think Guild Medieval would be a great fit for you. We are a very casual guild that make Real life first a priority. Please take a look at our post here for more info.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/21597/na-guild-medieval-the-knights-medieval-tkm-family-friendly-casual-social-multi-game-guild/p1?new=1

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Hope to see you soon!!!

Hey Shabbster,

Tyrs Paladium [TYRS] may be the guild for you. Tyrs is a casual adult gaming guild with members 30-50+ in age. We concentrate on PvE, but participate in all game modes with a no man left behind mentality.

Please click on the link below for more details about what we have to offerhttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/26313/tyrs-paladium-tyrs-adult-gaming-guild-is-recruiting-na-pve-casual

If this sounds like the place for you, come on over to our website (http://tyrspaladium.com/index.php), sign up (button on upper right of home page), and then complete an application by clicking the Application Forms button.

Look forward to hearing from you!

• 6 months later...

Archived