Any way to queue a reward track? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Any way to queue a reward track?

Sinmir.6504Sinmir.6504 Member ✭✭

Just wondering about this. Like if you could set one reward track to start(or repeat the current one) once one is finished? Justnow whenever I finish a reward track it goes on to Crucible of Eternity. Just a small bit of progress goes into it each time, well whatever was left after it got to 20 000 on the last one, and need to make sure I change it to the track I want before opening any of the wood/bronze/silver/gold/platinum/mithril/diamond chests that may be present but would be nice if it could be set to go on to the one I intend to start after completing the one I am on.
Or I guess after a long time the overflow progress might add up to me getting Kudu's Phasing Matrix.

Comments

• Currently, no, no way to queue reward tracks.

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.