LFGuild

KamikazeGnat.1406

I've recently returned to the game and am looking for an active WvW guild.

I'm currently on TC and used to run with Zombie Coast, a realitivly small guild but were always up for a fight and really well organized, often taking on heavily out numbered fights and messing people up.

Server is not an issue, as I have no ties to TC since my old guild is gone but I'm looking for something similar.

I play between 8pm EST and 3am EST most nights and can play any class desired, but used to main shoutheal hammer warrior (although i know things have changed a lot since then!)

I'm in the process of relearning the game as I had a short 3 year break, but the best way to learn is around likeminded people and jumping in at the deep end.

So, please let me know if anyone is looking for an adaptable dedicated player.

We here at Rise have but one question for you! Do you really hate blackgate? Cuz we do! We play on Sea of Sorrows as a small roaming group of mercenaries. We slaughter everyone from blackgate! Like no matter where they are! Outnumbered or not we dive headfirst for a kill. If we die we will be back! So if you really hate blackgate and are looking for a group of fun people.. Then we would love to have you fighting alongside us! Whisper Amelie Bedelia or Rammi Amorous anytime. Even if you dont choose us!

Archived