"Daily Crystal Desert Bounty Hunter" isn't.

I know it's minor, but when the "Daily Crystal Desert Bounty Hunter" achievement is up, can it actually reference the map it's for in the title, rather than the region? Today, it's Crystal Oasis in particular, but the title of the daily is misleading. Especially because all other achievements that refer to a map use that formatting.

Considering when the Daily bounty for all the other Crystal Desert maps name the specific map it's in I would think that most people by now would be used to it and know they mean Crystal Oasis...after all, it isn't Daily Vabbi Bounty Hunter or Daily Elon Riverlands Bounty Hunter, etc., etc.,

@"Zaklex.6308" said:Considering when the Daily bounty for all the other Crystal Desert maps name the specific map it's in I would think that most people by now would be used to it and know they mean Crystal Oasis...after all, it isn't Daily Vabbi Bounty Hunter or Daily Elon Riverlands Bounty Hunter, etc., etc.,

"Most people know by now" is a completely inadequate reason for not fixing what is either a typo or a bug...

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@"Zaklex.6308" said:Considering when the Daily bounty for all the other Crystal Desert maps name the specific map it's in I would think that most people by now would be used to it and know they mean Crystal Oasis...after all, it isn't Daily Vabbi Bounty Hunter or Daily Elon Riverlands Bounty Hunter, etc., etc.,

"Most people know by now" is a completely inadequate reason for not fixing what is either a typo or a bug...

Or perhaps it's neither, since you're technically in the Crystal Desert, even though that particular zone is known as the Crystal Oasis...one or the other is incorrect, and I think the zone was supposed to be called the Crystal Desert which is located in Elona, as are the other zones, Vabbi, Elon Riverlands, Desert Highlands and The Desolation...do you see the pattern? I think the zone should be renamed and not the daily; the wiki isn't updated but I'm pretty sure it says the same thing when it's the Event and Gathering daily too.

@Zaklex.6308 said:

@Zaklex.6308 said:Considering when the Daily bounty for all the other Crystal Desert maps name the specific map it's in I would think that most people by now would be used to it and know they mean Crystal Oasis...after all, it isn't Daily Vabbi Bounty Hunter or Daily Elon Riverlands Bounty Hunter, etc., etc.,

Or perhaps it's neither, since you're technically in the Crystal Desert, even though that particular zone is known as the Crystal Oasis...one or the other is incorrect, and I think the zone was supposed to be called the Crystal Desert which is located in Elona, as are the other zones, Vabbi, Elon Riverlands, Desert Highlands and The Desolation...do you see the pattern? I think the zone should be renamed and not the daily; the wiki isn't updated but I'm pretty sure it says the same thing when it's the Event and Gathering daily too.

If the Daily is supposed to be "finish a Bounty in the Crystal Oasis" then the current name is a typo.If it's supposed to be "finish a Bounty in any of the Crystal Desert zones" then it's a bug, but would then be inconsistent with the other Bounty Hunter dailies.

The difference with the Gathering dailies is that they are always region-wide. There's never "Queensdale Miner", it's "Kryta Miner". The event dailies are zone specific, but I don't remember if there 1) is a Crystal Oasis one and 2) if it's named correctly.

Archived