Suggestion: Make store interesting for every person's wallet: Skins and an animated 'golden' tier.

Hello,There's alot of nice goodies in the store, I can't get enough of it as long as it's looking good and doesn't cost 2000g.

My suggestion is to spread the costs of skins to a broader audience: For anyone willing to spend some money on this great game.One way is to divide a skin into two tiers: The skin itself and an animated one, that costs the 700g as it is right now. I recently bought Marjorie's Dagger with the tentacle thingy.

Please consider making store interesting to everyone. Sell skins that look good, and a little more expensive (700g) animated version as well. So everyone, no matter the size of their wallet can at least enjoy the skin.

This game is about having fun together, for everyone, I hope that a gemstore that is interesting for everyone can be a part of that as well.

Better armor-sets with better animations or animations at all ? YesBut no cheap-version of an armor-set, that would upset me, seeing someone with the same armor like I have, with the only difference that his´s armor looks even flashier ergo has more effects.Therefor, I would propose makeing two tiers of skins, those that are expensive with more effects and those that still look good but without effects.

Only one problem with "more" animations...In general, when people have myriad hardware systems, there will always be that group who has less than optimal graphics. Some of those people will find the game unplayable if they get any more lag (or other problems caused by lots of particle effects.)

On a personal note, I think that the very best skins for armor and weapons SHOULD be available in-game, even if it's an epic quest to get them (a la specialization weapons or some such.) Putting them behind a paywall is offputting.

Archived