Gaile Gray.6029Gaile Gray.6029 ArenaNet ArenaNet
edited September 12 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Welcome to our new official forums! We're glad you're here, and hope you enjoy all the improvements these forums offer you.

Please post your input about the forums here. If you encounter a forum bug, please share the details in this thread. If you find a graphical or visual bug, please host a screenshot on a photo-sharing site and provide a link.

We will be gathering your input and will address issues as soon as we are able to do so.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Fansite and Guild Relations; In-Game Events

Tagged:
<<13456727

Comments

• psizone.8437psizone.8437 Member ✭✭

Will the 'Reactions' be updated with all comments/posts from the previous forums or will it begin from scratch?

• First impression immediately after logging in; nice, simplistic look & feel.
    Will post more when I get a hang of what's going on ;)

• So much faster for me o/

• Total surprise! I love it, I'm excited to see how much often I will be here :) Great design and easier for the eyes.

• I think it looks good. Not sure about the speed on mobile yet, but I will soon know

• LucianDK.8615LucianDK.8615 Member ✭✭

Not a fan of the new forum style. The posts looks -extremely- cluttered together and it feels hard to catch individual posts with a glance, because there is not enough distance between them, or missing much more visible divide between them so you clearly can tell each post apart.. I feel i have to squint to focus on indivual posts now, i am thinking my forum use is going to go drastically down now.

• meeflak.9714meeflak.9714 Member ✭✭

There seems to be some UI displacement on mobile devices when viewing in full site mode !other then that it looks amazing!

<<13456727
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.