Comments

• In the merged sticky thread, you wrote:

Right now, this is an experiment. If we see continued "What's Anet's policy about..." threads for topics covered in the above threads, or if members ask how to do something that's covered here, then clearly this consolidation thread has not been effective. ;) Let's see how it goes, with an eye to reducing "clutter" in the sticky post section.

I'm not sure it's reasonable to expect a notable reduction in posts about policies nor whether that's the metric that should be used to determine if the experiment succeeds or fails.

First, it's clear that some people still aren't using the search function to find their answers, e.g. even with a post about GWAMM/Scholar Atli on the front page of /discussion and of /bugs, we still saw multiple posts. If folks aren't using search, there's a good chance they aren't stopping to look at stickies either.

Second, one of the values of a merged sticky is that it enables veterans to easily find and direct new forumers to verbatim policies and clarifications from the Froggie's mouth (rather than leaving it to our awkward memories to paraphrase). Merged stickies are much better in this regard for veterans (for the reasons stated by many of us in the feedback above), even if they might be missed by slightly more novices.

Finally, it might not be reasonable to expect few posts about policies. In effect, there are three types of forum posters: those who never notice stickies; those who always do; and those who might or might not see them, depending on how they are laid out or titled. The first two groups form the vast majority of people and will be completely unaffected by how many stickies there are. The final group is diverse: some will see the one title they want in the clutter; some will have eyes that glaze over if there are more than 5 stickies (about the limits of a lot of people to 'see' the trees in the forest); there's no single arrangement of stickies/policies that are going to work for everyone in that group.

In short, I think the people best served by the merged stickies are folks such as yourself and your frequent quoters, not the infrequent posters who might or might not see any stickies in the first place.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• mulzi.8273mulzi.8273 Member ✭✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    I liked the suggestion to reduce stickies quite a lot. Today I created a new thread called Important: Policies and Processes -- Links Inside. Not the snazziest of titles I've ever come up with, but I hope having "important" and "links inside" will catch forum members' eyes and they'll use the thread to find policy and how-to info on a variety of subjects. In the old forum, someone created a huge thread with about 30 links, and I know in my heart of hearts that those threads were never read -- the merging just wasn't effective. I hope this will be better, and look forward to your feedback on it!

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:
    Can't we get rid of the majority of the sticky/announcement threads? When I open the GW2 discussion forum I first have to scroll down a page of stickies before I can can go the the active threads. I don't mind a single sticky with the forum rules but this just burdens navigation.

Oh, and as any forum veteran can tell you: Making a thread sticky is the best way to get a thread ignored.

Expectation: Forum admin: Let's make these threads sticky, so that everyone reads them.
    Reality: Forum user: Scrolls down immediately to the active discussions just below the stickies.

Why not create a new catagory under the General Discussion section that is called 'Stickies' and place all the stickies in there? It would unclutter the General forum, and put make a single location to go for sticky style posts.

• I have 3 complaints about the forum.
    1. I want preview of the dev messages in the Dev Tracker, like on the old forum.
    2. The "latest dev posts" bar really annoys me when it switches automatically while I'm reading something on it. Why not set it on default on the freshest page and let me click the red dots when I want?
    3. There's nothing worse than "draft saved" pop up while I was trying to select/click text behind it. And it pops up so often. Can you just make the autosave not cause the pop-up on my editing space?

"clang clang shriiiiek clang!" -Belinda Delaqua
    When I join your LFG

• Is it possible to have a dark mode?. I have photosensitivity problem that always have to wear a light filter glasses. The red texts and white background are too bright for my eyes.

• StinVec.3621StinVec.3621 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2, 2017

@Sublimatio.6981 said:
    I have 3 complaints about the forum.
    1. I want preview of the dev messages in the Dev Tracker, like on the old forum.
    2. The "latest dev posts" bar really annoys me when it switches automatically while I'm reading something on it. Why not set it on default on the freshest page and let me click the red dots when I want?
    3. There's nothing worse than "draft saved" pop up while I was trying to select/click text behind it. And it pops up so often. Can you just make the autosave not cause the pop-up on my editing space?

Re: 2
    I've always liked the functionality found on many sites with carousels for pictures or news articles where cursor hovering functions as a 'Pause Rotation' - hovering your cursor over any part of it will disable the scrolling until it is no longer hovered over. It would be nice if that were implemented here as well.
    (as the tracker carousel doesn't really work as desired, I tend to just go right to the Dev Tracker page from the top navigation bar to see thread topics where devs posted recently.)

WOW - Done with forums for good now! - Someone creates a thread about Pharus's light on crit effect asking if it is a bug - I get warned for being "off topic" for commenting how to use the search and pointing out threads discussing Pharus and it being an intended effect... Goodbye all. Happy gaming.

• @StinVec.3621 said:

@Sublimatio.6981 said:
    I have 3 complaints about the forum.

Re: 2
    I've always liked the functionality found on many sites with carousels for pictures or news articles where cursor hovering functions as a 'Pause Rotation' - hovering your cursor over any part of it will disable the scrolling until it is no longer hovered over. It would be nice if that were implemented here as well.
    (as the tracker carousel doesn't really work as desired, I tend to just go right to the Dev Tracker page from the top navigation bar to see thread topics where devs posted recently.)

If only the Dev Tracker actually showed threads that Devs had recently posted in, instead of showing threads anyone has posted in that included a Dev post, no matter how long ago the Dev posted in it.

• Is there a night/dark option or any plans for it?

• JustTrogdor.7892JustTrogdor.7892 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Red Owl.5649 said:
    Is there a night/dark option or any plans for it?

There isn't one and no plans for one:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/225456#Comment_225456

About "Night Mode: " From what I understand, we have so much customization and so many individually-created design elements on this forum that adding a night mode is not feasible. I do know that others also have requested such an option, but with regret, it will not be something that we can offer now or in the future.

• @JustTrogdor.7892 said:

@Red Owl.5649 said:
    Is there a night/dark option or any plans for it?

There isn't one and no plans for one:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/225456#Comment_225456

About "Night Mode: " From what I understand, we have so much customization and so many individually-created design elements on this forum that adding a night mode is not feasible. I do know that others also have requested such an option, but with regret, it will not be something that we can offer now or in the future.

Sad.

Thanks for the quote/link tho @JustTrogdor.7892

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

I would love to see my character portrait as forum user icon. Either the hard way with a hot-link to the actual game. (Take a character-screen thumbnail as avatar) or the easy way by uploading/linking a custom avatar.

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• generally I like the new forum. However, a few days ago I spend 10 min. looking for the "create an API" and ended up going to the old forum and doing it there. So not sure if its even here now or I was just not able to find it

• Embered.5089Embered.5089 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 5, 2017

Whoa... first time looking at mobile forums and it’s ugly. I think it’s a combination of the greys and blacks and the strict rectangular theme. It doesn’t look like an entertainment forum site so much as an informational site.

• Whaat? topics can haz more than 50 characters? Nooooo..... That technology unbelievable... from whom did you buy it?
    Nice to see that some of that money I sent you was used to replace that previous abomination I was always kitten about, with a real forum. GJ ANet.

• I am generally enjoying the new forums, particularly the poll addition until dragon minions corrupt it.

I am, however, unsure as to why my privileges to edit suddenly vanished. Iunno if that's new policy or a bug. Makes sense for non-repudiation, but kinda annoying to have to stare a typo in the face for eternity as soon as you press "post".

[Charr Noises]
    [Plays every class]
    [JUST GIT EVEN GUDDER ITS FINE]

edited November 6, 2017

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:
    I am generally enjoying the new forums, particularly the poll addition until dragon minions corrupt it.

I am, however, unsure as to why my privileges to edit suddenly vanished. Iunno if that's new policy or a bug. Makes sense for non-repudiation, but kinda annoying to have to stare a typo in the face for eternity as soon as you press "post".

There is a forum bug where signatures seem to be blocking the edit function for some people. Try disabling signatures in your profile settings to see if that works.

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:
    I am generally enjoying the new forums, particularly the poll addition until dragon minions corrupt it.

There is a forum bug where signatures seem to be blocking the edit function. Try disabling signatures in your profile settings to see if that works.

Will give that a shot, ty

[Charr Noises]
    [Plays every class]
    [JUST GIT EVEN GUDDER ITS FINE]

• eyestrain.3056eyestrain.3056 Member ✭✭✭

I don't get why we have avatars when there is a small pool of generic images to choose from. It doesn't help me distinguish who has made the post at a glance or personalize my account to express some kind of identity on the forums.

• Djinn.9245Djinn.9245 Member ✭✭✭

I just discovered another issue with these new forums: When the moderators merge Discussions, the Discussion that got merged is like it never existed. I've had 2 discussions merged and now I can't find them. They don't show up in my list of discussions.

• TexZero.7910TexZero.7910 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Djinn.9245 said:
    I just discovered another issue with these new forums: When the moderators merge Discussions, the Discussion that got merged is like it never existed. I've had 2 discussions merged and now I can't find them. They don't show up in my list of discussions.

Check your comments section. If it isn't there it's because your post weren't merged but rather deleted.

• notebene.3190notebene.3190 Member ✭✭✭✭

There is no notification option to get notifications if someone quotes and responds to a comment you made in a discussion? Only to receive notifications 'every' time someone responds to a discussion you participated in, even if no one responded to you?

In the event I don't get a chance, thank you all for the company and help when I needed it from time to time.

• StinVec.3621StinVec.3621 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 10, 2017

@notebene.3190 said:
    There is no notification option to get notifications if someone quotes and responds to a comment you made in a discussion? Only to receive notifications 'every' time someone responds to a discussion you participated in, even if no one responded to you?

In addition to adding this notification option, I'd also like it if they would have Vanilla fix the quoting so it applies the quotes around the @name.1234 instead of the close quote ending before the period, which currently results in @name.1234. This way you actually do get notified when you are quoted instead of only when someone manually fixes it to be the whole @name.1234.

edit:

WOW - Done with forums for good now! - Someone creates a thread about Pharus's light on crit effect asking if it is a bug - I get warned for being "off topic" for commenting how to use the search and pointing out threads discussing Pharus and it being an intended effect... Goodbye all. Happy gaming.

• Mithos.9023Mithos.9023 Member ✭✭✭

I want to add a comment on the mobile version. I really like it as it is small, fast a way better than the old forum. There is just one thing I dislike entirely on the mobile version. Dev post are so hard to spot. Why couldn't they have the same red marking as in the normal version? Even a tiny bit of red would already help to enhance visibility against the other forum posts.

• keenedge.9675keenedge.9675 Member ✭✭✭

@Thoom.9653 said:
    The old forums had a great feature where there were arrows to navigate between ArenaNet posts in a thread. Any chance of that making a comeback?

Any response? A MOST useful idea. I really only come here to hear about Anet responses.

BTW, searching for 'Thoom.9653' yielded no results when I set to search for a YEAR from today. So I have no way of knowing of any response to his post. (or even finding it again)

Moral Statute Machine: John Spartan, you are fined five credits for repeated violations of the verbal morality statute.

• keenedge.9675keenedge.9675 Member ✭✭✭

@keenedge.9675 said:

@Thoom.9653 said:
    The old forums had a great feature where there were arrows to navigate between ArenaNet posts in a thread. Any chance of that making a comeback?

Any response? A MOST useful idea. I really only come here to hear about Anet responses.

BTW, searching for 'Thoom.9653' yielded no results when I set to search for a YEAR from today. So I have no way of knowing of any response to his post. (or even finding it again)

I JUST discovered if you mouse-over the 'ArenaNet >' part of the red tag, then the option to do what was suggested is active.

Moral Statute Machine: John Spartan, you are fined five credits for repeated violations of the verbal morality statute.

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 12, 2017

What are these forum badges for?

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/badge/insightful-25

Considering the users who have these badges: Do you need to be ArenaNet employee for this one?

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• TexZero.7910TexZero.7910 Member ✭✭✭✭

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:

Considering the users who have these badges: Do you need to be ArenaNet employee for this one?

Disabled. They're like helpful only, not.

• You know what would be nice? (Hard to believe I'm missing Mod Messages, but...) A notification of when your posts get merged into a different thread. Sigh.

• @TexZero.7910 said:

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:

Disabled. They're like helpful only, not.

There's insightful-5, -50, -250, -500, counting "helpful" upvotes.
    For some reason, insightful-25 tracks "insightfuls" instead, so I'm guessing that ANet changed the rules before anyone else earned a badge. Probably something they could fix, if they thought it was important.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    You know what would be nice? (Hard to believe I'm missing Mod Messages, but...) A notification of when your posts get merged into a different thread. Sigh.

Not only that, I am also getting no message at all when a thread I posted in got deleted - which happened at least three times in the last month. I thought sending a notification by forum mail about things like that was pretty normal for a forum to do.

YouTube “L2villagejester”.
    People using belittling wording like whining/qqing" are not taken seriously by me
    Same for people posting only to tell others not to post (“deal with it”-posts)

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 19, 2017

Links to some pages in the Wiki (and probably elsewhere) just don't work when pasted in the forums. The forums cut off any copied link text that has certain characters in it, such as dashes or parentheses. Maybe you could look into getting that fixed. Thanks.

• For the love of the six gods, please stop the "Draft Saved" prompts already. They (interrupted by Draft Saved prompt) are really intrusive. If you must tell us the draft has been saved, do it with a little text under the Draft text (interrupted by Draft Saved prompt) field.

edited November 23, 2017

@Zoltar MacRoth.7146 said:
    For the love of the six gods, please stop the "Draft Saved" prompts already. They (interrupted by Draft Saved prompt) are really intrusive. If you must tell us the draft has been saved, do it with a little text under the Draft text (interrupted by Draft Saved prompt) field.

I believe @Gaile Gray.6029 stated there isn't the ability to move the prompt. However she did post a poll asking if it should be removed.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    I've learned from Vanilla that we are not able to extend the time period between those friendly "Saved edit" messages. Nor will we be able to move the message to a different spot on the page. With those facts in mind, I'd like to ask your opinion about the "saved edit" feature from the choices we have available.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/15462/saved-edit-poll/p1

It seems the popular vote was to remove it, but I'm not sure what that means in the big picture. Maybe we will get some news on that after the holiday weekend.

@Zoltar MacRoth.7146 said:
    For the love of the six gods, please stop the "Draft Saved" prompts already. They (interrupted by Draft Saved prompt) are really intrusive. If you must tell us the draft has been saved, do it with a little text under the Draft text (interrupted by Draft Saved prompt) field.

I believe @Gaile Gray.6029 stated there isn't the ability to move the prompt. However she did post a poll asking if it should be removed.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    I've learned from Vanilla that we are not able to extend the time period between those friendly "Saved edit" messages. Nor will we be able to move the message to a different spot on the page. With those facts in mind, I'd like to ask your opinion about the "saved edit" feature from the choices we have available.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/15462/saved-edit-poll/p1

It seems the popular vote was to remove it, but I'm not sure what that means in the big picture. Maybe we will get some news on that after the holiday weekend.

Thank you for digging that up and (interrupted by Draft prompt) letting me know. Much appreciated!

• @Zoltar MacRoth.7146 said:
    (interrupted by Draft prompt)

Preach it, Brother! (Or Sister! or TBD!)

• KTap.4381KTap.4381 Member ✭✭✭

Hello! I can't read all the responses to see if this has been suggested, but:

Recently I voted on a yes/no poll. After thinking about it some more and reading people's responses, I changed my mind.

I think if we had the option to change our votes, polls would more accurately reflect the community as time goes on, instead of everyone's first reaction.

I have also seen other people in polls commenting that they changed their minds, but unless you read all the comments, you would never know they changed their minds.

Buff Power Reaper
  • Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

Is it possible to increase the size of the text box when creating a poll? At the moment it only fits about 2-3 lines, which is fine for a simple question but if you want to suggest a new system or something that requires a more in-depth explanation it gets very annoying to try and write the post when you can only see a tiny part of it. Even if it can't expand dynamically like the reply box does simply increasing it to a bigger fixed size would help.

"You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea,
    And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams,
    And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek,
    It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings."

• edited December 7, 2017

The text box is kept small to focus the verbiage, as it is with about any polling system I've looked into. Explanations or details should be provided outside of the poll. So you use a synopsis in the poll and put details above or below the actual voting mechanism itself.

@Danikat.8537 said:
    Is it possible to increase the size of the text box when creating a poll? At the moment it only fits about 2-3 lines, which is fine for a simple question but if you want to suggest a new system or something that requires a more in-depth explanation it gets very annoying to try and write the post when you can only see a tiny part of it. Even if it can't expand dynamically like the reply box does simply increasing it to a bigger fixed size would help.

Due to our security requirements, we do not retain an e-mail address for your forum account. Therefore, sending an e-mail is not possible.

@Shikigami.4013 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    You know what would be nice? (Hard to believe I'm missing Mod Messages, but...) A notification of when your posts get merged into a different thread. Sigh.

Not only that, I am also getting no message at all when a thread I posted in got deleted - which happened at least three times in the last month. I thought sending a notification by forum mail about things like that was pretty normal for a forum to do.

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 8, 2017

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    The text box is kept small to focus the verbiage, as it is with about any polling system I've looked into. Explanations or details should be provided outside of the poll. So you use a synopsis in the poll and put details above or below the actual voting mechanism itself.

@Danikat.8537 said:

Due to our security requirements, we do not retain an e-mail address for your forum account. Therefore, sending an e-mail is not possible.

@Shikigami.4013 said:

I don't think anyone was asking about an e-mail; rather the 'mail' that is really a PM or notification (In-box stuff).

Hey, great new feature where the Carousel (I'm guessing) automatically puts the quoted messages of a post in '(Quote)'. So, now no Dev needs to post the quote at the bottom of their message/post. I also noticed something different about the icons that lead to 'Bookmarks', 'Account Options', 'In-box', etc. Cool!

• Yes, we're making progress on improvements and that's just great!

Now, instead of a quote pushing down a dev comment, and rather than having to do the odd placement of a comment above a quote, you will see -- in the carousel of dev comments -- something as simple as the word "quote" and then the actual content of the dev post. Hooray!!!

Gaile Gray

• Shikigami.4013Shikigami.4013 Member ✭✭✭

@Shikigami.4013 said:

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

I don't think anyone was asking about an e-mail; rather the 'mail' that is really a PM or notification (In-box stuff).

Indeed, I never had a forum email me about stuff like this, and I would certainly not consider that "normal for a forum". I meant a message as in private message/forum message or whatever it may be called. I am not sure there is a specific term for an "in-forum-mail" but I wrote "notification by forum mail" and meant a mail within the forum, not an email :)

YouTube “L2villagejester”.
    People using belittling wording like whining/qqing" are not taken seriously by me
    Same for people posting only to tell others not to post (“deal with it”-posts)

• Can mobile receive a dev tracker button?

• @Shikigami.4013 said:

@Shikigami.4013 said:

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

Indeed, I never had a forum email me about stuff like this, and I would certainly not consider that "normal for a forum". I meant a message as in private message/forum message or whatever it may be called. I am not sure there is a specific term for an "in-forum-mail" but I wrote "notification by forum mail" and meant a mail within the forum, not an email :)

This sort of notification is not something that we will be able to offer, unless we identify an approved Vanilla plug-in that automatically performs this service. We must balance time needed for active moderation versus time that would be taken for such notifications. It would be very time-consuming to identify and then manually inform every participating member about a thread's removal. Doing so inevitably would raise some number of questions, which then would need be read and answered, or read and referred to me to answer, since the moderators are not active in the Private Message system.

Very few threads are removed in any given day, and usually the removals stem from a very obvious source and are pretty easily predicted. Today, the OP in a thread that amassed a couple of pages of responses was rude and offensive in their very first post. Why anyone responded, I cannot say, but with better judgment, would-be participants would have realized that a thread containing non-constructive, aggressively rude comments isn't likely to stay forever, so they shouldn't waste their time responding. (But might spend their time productively submitting a moderator report!) The message here is: When joining a thread, choose wisely. If it has hate speech, rude comments, offensive language, links to objectionable materials -- if it looks like removal bait -- then don't post. And for those that are removed but didn't seem objectionable when you joined, I hope you'll understand that our objective first is to retain as much forum input as possible, and that removals are an uncommon but unavoidable element of managing a forum.

To be clear, I'm not rejecting the concept of such notifications. The truth is, I'd love us to have them! But at this time, I hope it's clear why we want to keep our eyes on forum content and on reviewing member reports, because those are the two areas in which we can make the most positive impact and help the forums be the best place they can be.

Gaile Gray

• Not sure if this has been adressed yet (not wading through 25 pages to see, I'm much too important to the fate of the universe for that);

In the Dev Travker menu at the top it seems to show the latest activity in threads that have developer inputs. So if a dev postes something and people keep replying over say 5 days that thread will keep appearing near top for that duration despite it being 5 days since a dev posted in it. The old forum had it such that the posts in the dev tracker only showed up when a developer made a comment, and would fade down the list if no developers replied to it again even if people commented regularly in it.

Can it be changed to the behavior of the old system and just track dev posts and not just threads which have had developer input at some point in time?

Is such a thing feasible with the new software or is it a deliberate choice that's been made.?

• The forum-wide message about Avatars is still showing up on the External Link page. That page has no option to remove it with the little 'X' in the corner.

@Daedalus.4193 Yes, the Dev Tracker is fubar. It's been commented on many times since new-forum release. It's best just to use the Carousel.
    Good luck.

• I was thinking about whether it would be feasible to have some kind of suggestion tag made for the improvement suggestions when people post them @ the forums? This would make them more easily differentiated from other posts. :smile:

AFK what cannot be AFK'd.

• BillC.4521BillC.4521 Member ✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 is it possible to make dev tracker works like the one in old forum, on the old forum its gonna show us dev's latest reply on a thread, but now dev only reply once but the thread keep going to show on top if anyone reply, which make it hard to find dev specific comment in thread with many pages. i open the thread only to see the latest comment only by community and dev last comment already 1 or 2 weeks ago

• @YuckaMountain.3786 said:
    I was thinking about whether it would be feasible to have some kind of suggestion tag made for the improvement suggestions when people post them @ the forums? This would make them more easily differentiated from other posts. :smile:

Many forum members use a self-tagging system: They start their thread with [Suggestion] and then insert a title. This does catch the eye -- even on the index page -- and it's helpful to the devs looking for suggestions.

The same sort of flagging also works for [Bug] or [Feedback], if desired.

@BillC.4521 said:
    @Gaile Gray.6029 is it possible to make dev tracker works like the one in old forum, on the old forum its gonna show us dev's latest reply on a thread, but now dev only reply once but the thread keep going to show on top if anyone reply, which make it hard to find dev specific comment in thread with many pages. i open the thread only to see the latest comment only by community and dev last comment already 1 or 2 weeks ago

I've noticed that, too, and I have asked our liaison with Vanilla to see if there is anything we can do about it.

Gaile Gray

• @Gaile Gray.6029 It seems the Carousel has eaten many of the Dev posts, yet again.

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭

This has got to be one of the worst forum designs I have ever had the displeasure of posting on. The old forum was way better than this mess, it just looks all messy instead of the clean look what a good forum should look like.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.