[Video] Unbreakable Link : Defensive - Cele Soulbeast Build Showcase

DarkFlopy.8197

Hey guys,so im still fooling around with my soulbeast and i made myself another build that i can play that grants me the sustain that i wanted and still do ok-ish damage for melee,now please notice this is the defensive version and i am working on the offensive version which its damage will outmatch a regular marauder.

any feedback is welcome but please take in consideration that this is a SHOWCASE not a montage, im like the worst player ever so dont take anything in this video seriously,its here to show what the build can do with AVERAGE potential.

Enjoy!

@Eleazar.9478 said:If they buff dagger your build could be on to something

that is why im using it, i still have hope, thats basically why im still playing ranger especially power without LB for around 4.5years, i still believe that someday they will realize what the hell were they thinking all this time and start getting their stuff together lol

@DarkFlopy.8197 said:

@Eleazar.9478 said:If they buff dagger your build could be on to something

that is why im using it, i still have hope, thats basically why im still playing ranger especially power without LB for around 4.5years, i still believe that someday they will realize what the hell were they thinking all this time and start getting their stuff together lol

I hope they will buff dagger too, so I can play it with Axe or Warhorn, but I hope also that LB will be always one of the ranger main weapon.

• 4 weeks later...

I know this thread's a lil old but I patched together a build based on this one (no cele armour so I patched together some armour I had lying around) and I'm having a blast with it. My build's a bit weaker on sustain, especially in groups, but it's still a blast to play. Thanks for sharing!

No offense but, I think cele is the wrong approach here.

Reasons are:

1.) You basically have very few conditions, Specifically, the dagger. The condition damage stat is totally wasted.

2.) No might stacking. In order for a true cele build to shine, might stacking is an integral part of the build.

Imo, this exact build can be better with a mix of Zerk/Cavalier/Pally/Valkyrie or anything of those in combination.

Archived