Way to preview for individual armor pieces?

I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a way to preview all of the individual pieces of armor in GW2? I like to frankenstein my armor skins together from different sets so it would be really helpful to have a straightforward way to look at each piece.

Through the Hero Interface, we can only preview armor pieces we have unlocked, which is too bad since we are allowed to preview unlocked Dyes. One can preview gear through the Trading post of course, but in order to see all the different armors you would need a checklist of all the various names and do a search for each one.

There are great sites like GW2ArmorGallery or the ArgosSoft galleries but all the sites I have found show the entire sets of armor, not the individual pieces. Does anyone know of a site that shows the separate pieces or is there a shortcut in the game to do this?

Thanks!

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:The bank actually have a "Wardrobe" section, under the Materials section. It shows both locked and unlocked skins. Some doesn't show, but the vast majority!

The few that don't show are usually newly added or hidden to avoid some sort of spoiler (or bugged because they used to fit a similar category, but never got updated later).

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:The bank actually have a "Wardrobe" section, under the Materials section. It shows both locked and unlocked skins. Some doesn't show, but the vast majority!@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:The few that don't show are usually newly added or hidden to avoid some sort of spoiler (or bugged because they used to fit a similar category, but never got updated later).Thank you very much! That is exactly what I was looking to use. I must have seen that section in the bank before, but I haven't played the game in a while after a pretty long break : )

• 8 months later...

Archived