Thanks for talking to us Devs!

I had stopped playing WvW/GW2 all together and just figured that WvW was going away slowly but surely. Communication is key for a game and particularly for a game mode like WvW. I have no idea if these changes will change WvW in a positive way, I hope they do, but just hearing Devs speak directly with the forums and share/discuss ideas is in my opinion probably the biggest thing you could have done. Please consider doing it more and more often! Good job!

@"GDchiaScrub.3241" said:Prefer execution over just talk though. We'll see Feb 6. in regards to balance, and as for the "Restructuring"...that's too far out for me to care about in any significant capacity.

me to, but some insight of future changes is always welcome, way better than be in the dark, now the thing is.... i just hope WvW wont become EOTM where allianches can just choose the coolors in the matches against other aliance, or manipulate against some alliance full of secondary account to keep ktrain alive.

Im extremelly defensive and renitent about the quality of the balance patch and the WvW changes.Gw2 is a game made for lamers and extreme casuals who dont need to know much how class works, rather than focus on decent gameplay, that's something Anet will never change.

They are not talking, they responded now, exactly once in a long while, properly and all that only because of outcries for how they've been ignoring us, so you could stop praising them for something they should be doing on a regular basis in the first place.

Archived