Build help

WitchKiing.8396

New to warrior and want to roleplay a spellbreaker wonder woman; what suggestions would you have for my build. Want to use sword and shield and axe axe I'm thinking. Trait wise I'm thinking Strength, Defense, and Spellbreaker. Need advice tho. Does that sound good or should I change things up? What skills should I use?

@"WitchKiing.8396" said:New to warrior and want to roleplay a spellbreaker wonder woman; what suggestions would you have for my build. Want to use sword and shield and axe axe I'm thinking. Trait wise I'm thinking Strength, Defense, and Spellbreaker. Need advice tho. Does that sound good or should I change things up? What skills should I use?

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAoeRnMdAVhgdhAG7CciglrADfD/hPxK5gWXNAJAkAKAA-jpR6gAZ7PUdIAAOBA0HBAzHAAbZAA

• 2 weeks later...

@Keyba.9570 said:

@"WitchKiing.8396" said:New to warrior and want to roleplay a spellbreaker wonder woman; what suggestions would you have for my build. Want to use sword and shield and axe axe I'm thinking. Trait wise I'm thinking Strength, Defense, and Spellbreaker. Need advice tho. Does that sound good or should I change things up? What skills should I use?

Thank you! This looks great, i'm gonna try it out!

Archived