Fractal Reliquary — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Fractal Reliquary

Ze Dos Cavalos.6132Ze Dos Cavalos.6132 Member ✭✭✭
edited February 4, 2018 in Fractals, Dungeons, and Raids

Hi,
So around 2 months ago I finally decided to buy a salvaged excellence and got the fractal reliquary item.
Wiki says it can sometimes sell ascended salvage kits, fractal 20 slot box and even the fractal gift of ascension.

My question is how often does the reliquary sell one of those items? Since I have it for 2 months and didn't see a single one for sale yet :anguished:
Or was the reliquary nerfed and those items got removed?

Comments

• Aplier.7829Aplier.7829 Member ✭✭✭

Better items tend to show up less often, it's not an even distribution.

Also random is random, and streaks of bad luck happen. For every person who has gone a year without seeing a gift of ascension, there's probably one who saw it on their first day.

• I was expecting to get at least 1 salvage tool by now :o

• Got mine about 6 weeks ago and have yet to see anything good. For me, I was hoping to see more cheap 20-slot bags.

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dana windfelt.8160 said:
    Got mine about 6 weeks ago and have yet to see anything good. For me, I was hoping to see more cheap 20-slot bags.

Wouldent it have been easier just to buy em from vendor for 150 relics each?

• Malediktus.9250Malediktus.9250 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 4, 2018

@Aplier.7829 said:
    Better items tend to show up less often, it's not an even distribution.

Also random is random, and streaks of bad luck happen. For every person who has gone a year without seeing a gift of ascension, there's probably one who saw it on their first day.

The items are on a fixed rotation (albeit long, multiple months) and the same for everyone
    absolutely no rng involved

• Ze Dos Cavalos.6132Ze Dos Cavalos.6132 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 4, 2018

@Malediktus.9250 said:
    The items are on a fixed rotation (albeit long, multiple months) and the same for everyone

Ah its a rotation so will be bad like this forever and get one good item after many months lol.
    The only good thing I get from it so far is the +5 infusion and convert it to 75 relics, free 50 relics xD

• @Ze Dos Cavalos.6132 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:

Ah its a rotation so will be bad like this forever and get one good item after many months lol.
    The only good thing I get from it so far is the +5 infusion and convert it to 75 relics, free 50 relics xD

If you didnt get anything interesting in patch days, wait til patch and check sell list again. It changes with every patch.

• Rikimaru.7890Rikimaru.7890 Member ✭✭✭

Of all the consumers that I have I find the Reliquary the most useful.
    I mean Karmic Converter I only use once in a blue moon, but the reliquary almost every day.
    Usually its just a Ring or a +5 Infusion which is what I buy, but it's still worth it.
    I did get every other item you asked about too, I got the 20 use salvage kit twice so far.
    Also Gift of Ascension once, however the boxes I never have bought because I don't need them.
    If you are actually waiting for a box to drop then I advise you to just buy one as it's not worth waiting for just to save up a few relics.

• Ah I don't need box or gift, I'm just curious about how many times they are available, if theres a box I would buy ofc for some alt but I don't need them :)
    It seems they are rare so its ok :)
    Was just worried the reliquary was bugged or something lol :bleep_bloop:

• @Ze Dos Cavalos.6132 said:
    Ah I don't need box or gift, I'm just curious about how many times they are available, if theres a box I would buy ofc for some alt but I don't need them :)

Since release of HoT I have ability to buy 20x salvage kit 6-7 times. 2-3 gifts of ascension. Rare stuff. Oh and seems like patch (at least not every patch) no longer reset daily sell list. Sad.

• I don’t think a fractal encryption key should show up in the list of possible items every day. Who in their right mind would pay 25 relics for one fractal encryption key?

• Malediktus.9250Malediktus.9250 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Incognito.3529 said:

@Ze Dos Cavalos.6132 said:
    Ah I don't need box or gift, I'm just curious about how many times they are available, if theres a box I would buy ofc for some alt but I don't need them :)

Since release of HoT I have ability to buy 20x salvage kit 6-7 times. 2-3 gifts of ascension. Rare stuff. Oh and seems like patch (at least not every patch) no longer reset daily sell list. Sad.

The daily sell list only gets reset if Anet modifies the rotation

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.