Spellbreaker Specialization Updates for the Path of Fire Launch — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Spellbreaker Specialization Updates for the Path of Fire Launch

For all those warriors that are following the development of the Spellbreaker, we wanted to give a quick update on some of the changes we’ve made to the specialization since the last demo. For the most part we’ve been pretty happy with how Spellbreaker has been performing so most of these changes are aimed at fixing bugs and QoL fixes.

  • Full Counter: This skill no longer cancels your auto-attack.
  • Eviscerate: Fixed an issue that made this skill undodgeable. (This only occurred with the Spellbreaker version of the skill.)
  • Breaching Strike: Slightly lowered the startup time of this ability.
  • Winds of Disenchantment: Flagged this skill to be exempt from the culling system for better visibility in WvW.
  • Revenge Counter: Resistance is now only granted if a successful counter occurs.
  • Magebane Tether: Added unblockable skill fact.

Additionally, there will also be a few core warrior updates in addition to these changes that will be messaged with the update on the 22nd. Some of these changes are aimed at improving burst usage for Spellbreaker.

Tagged:

Comments

  • Thanks, Robert, for giving us a heads up of what's coming. Much appreciated!

  • who's ready for might makes right nerfs?
    also the auto attack thing was the worst thing about spellbreaker so good thing that works

  • Jzaku.9765Jzaku.9765 Member ✭✭
    edited September 21, 2017

    Every time I hope for longer warrior patch notes I'm utterly disappointed.

    Why the nerf to revenge counter? I thought the point of the implementation was to let it hit through blind in a Condi nuke. It's not like the 2s resistance is overpowered.

  • Thank you Robert for communicating with your player base. Profession balance is probably the most important aspect of the game to me and it's good to hear from balance developers. Please continue this tradition!

    Speaking of which, please check out https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/1283/ez-warrior-balance-pve-wvw-core-berserker for my ideas on balance to core warrior and berserker.

  • @Jzaku.9765 said:
    Every time I hope for longer warrior patch notes I'm utterly disappointed.

    Why the nerf to revenge counter? I thought the point of the implementation was to let it hit through blind in a Condi nuke. It's not like the 2s resistance is overpowered.

    Mate if you aren't getting a successful counter off you're doing something wrong anyways XD

  • Choppy.4183Choppy.4183 Member ✭✭✭

    Robert, you're a prince. Always appreciate your posts and the conceptual work you put into the specializations.

    I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
    Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

  • Jzaku.9765Jzaku.9765 Member ✭✭
    edited September 21, 2017

    @Robert Gee.9246 said:
    Revenge Counter still hits through blind. The resistance was previously applied at the beginning of the counter stance, meaning that you got the resistance regardless of whether or not you successfully absorbed an attack. The resistance is now granted at the start of the counter attack so it will still hit through blind.

    Oh okay. Thanks for clarifying that! It was my favorite aspect of the trait because Condi breaker seemed too hard to pull off for the second half to matter.

    Any plans to look at the Dagger autoattack's power modifiers? They're ~70% as effective as thief's for no discernable reason. This would really help spellbreaker in the PvE side of things for a decent power raiding build too. I think a slight buff to close the gap a little from 70% to 80-85% would go a long way.
    Warr Dagger auto 0.55, 0.55, 0.85 | Thief Dagger auto 0.8, 0.85, 1.1

  • Ahlen.7591Ahlen.7591 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 21, 2017

    Was really hoping for a buff to dagger 1, 2, and 5.
    1 needs a damage increase, 2 needs more range, and 5 needs a shorter CD or more damage.

    In addition can nothing be done about the flat out anti-synergy of spellbreaker with core warrior traits? Berserker Power, Adrenal Health, and Cleansing Ire in particular.

    Also power warrior in general could use damage buffs.

  • @Jzaku.9765 said:
    Any plans to look at the Dagger autoattack's power modifiers? They're ~70% as effective as thief's for no discernable reason. This would really help spellbreaker in the PvE side of things for a decent power raiding build too. I think a slight buff to close the gap a little from 70% to 80-85% would go a long way.
    Warr Dagger auto 0.55, 0.55, 0.85 | Thief Dagger auto 0.8, 0.85, 1.1

    To be fair, I think this is more of the case of Thief auto damage needing to be toned down a little than Spellbreaker dagger necessarily needing a buff.

    Plague Signet is the only skill in the game that is worse when traited.

  • @Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

    @Jzaku.9765 said:
    Any plans to look at the Dagger autoattack's power modifiers? They're ~70% as effective as thief's for no discernable reason. This would really help spellbreaker in the PvE side of things for a decent power raiding build too. I think a slight buff to close the gap a little from 70% to 80-85% would go a long way.
    Warr Dagger auto 0.55, 0.55, 0.85 | Thief Dagger auto 0.8, 0.85, 1.1

    To be fair, I think this is more of the case of Thief auto damage needing to be toned down a little than Spellbreaker dagger necessarily needing a buff.

    I largely agree which is why I didn't suggest equalizing them lol.
    I wish I could do a golem test but I'm still fairly certain that dagger auto is one of the lowest performing auto chains on warrior in general still without any changes, which is incredibly depressing for a weapon locked behind an espec. It could really use a buff regardless.

  • Juba.8406Juba.8406 Member ✭✭✭

    @Robert Gee.9246 said:

    Additionally, there will also be a few core warrior updates in addition to these changes that will be messaged with the update on the 22nd.

    I hope you fixed Flurry
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/1758/bug-warrior-f1-sword-flurry-does-not-proc-burst-traits#latest

  • Hi,

    I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with these (lack of) changes. I don't get why you didn't publish the whole patch notes. Anyway, daggers felt pretty weak, in terms of damage and mobility, we'll have to pair them with GS if we want to use them. Also, there's no way Spellbreaker will make a better brawler than core warrior (unless your nerf this one hard). Finally, I'm not sure the debuff it brings on the table is significant enough in regards of other classes capabilities.

    Thanks for the specialization, looking forward to play it for sure.

  • @Robert Gee.9246 said:
    Additionally, there will also be a few core warrior updates in addition to these changes that will be messaged with the update on the 22nd. Some of these changes are aimed at improving burst usage for Spellbreaker.

    Hmmm... Can't tell if modifying core Warrior traits to synergize better with Spellbreaker, or nerfing core Warrior burst to make Spellbreaker more appealing...

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

    thanks for adjusting the culling

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • Satisfied with the changes, good job.

  • Question : Isn't the trait "No Escape" (Dazes and stuns inflict immobilize) a bit redundant ? If one is dazed/stunned, isn't he immobilized already ? i mean , people don't move anyway if they are stunned/dazed ...

  • Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 21, 2017

    @azizul.8469 said:
    Question : Isn't the trait "No Escape" (Dazes and stuns inflict immobilize) a bit redundant ? If one is dazed/stunned, isn't he immobilized already ? i mean , people don't move anyway if they are stunned/dazed ...

    i think it is meant to deal with stunbreak.

    Also daze does not immobilize, it just interrupts and prevents new skills

  • @azizul.8469 said:
    Question : Isn't the trait "No Escape" (Dazes and stuns inflict immobilize) a bit redundant ? If one is dazed/stunned, isn't he immobilized already ? i mean , people don't move anyway if they are stunned/dazed ...

    Daze doesn't prevent movement or dodging.
    Auto-proc stunbreaks will remove a stun, but won't remove immobilize unless it's also a condition clear
    You can't stun or daze someone affected by Stability, but you can immobilize them

    Fishsticks

  • @Ghotistyx.6942 said:

    @azizul.8469 said:
    Question : Isn't the trait "No Escape" (Dazes and stuns inflict immobilize) a bit redundant ? If one is dazed/stunned, isn't he immobilized already ? i mean , people don't move anyway if they are stunned/dazed ...

    Daze doesn't prevent movement or dodging.
    Auto-proc stunbreaks will remove a stun, but won't remove immobilize unless it's also a condition clear
    You can't stun or daze someone affected by Stability, but you can immobilize them

    would the immobile go off if the daze or stun affect them?

  • Zeghart.9841Zeghart.9841 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 21, 2017

    I really hope that the utilities will get some love after launch, especially Sight beyond Sight and Imminent threat, they feel quite lackluster and kind of a waste of a slot, almost like they were made with 2012 GW2 in mind. Featherfoot Grace is really the only one I could see getting decent use as replacement for berserker's stance, but to be honest, it's still kind of a boring skill.

    Would also be amazing if Aura Slicer saw some improvements - I remember it feeling pretty clunky during the stress tests. The long aftercast coupled with the very short distance travelled just doesn't make it very satisfying to use. I understand that dagger has another leap on the burst skill, but it would be nice if Aura Slicer saw at least a minor improvement on the leap distance. For a weapon with 2 mobility skills, dagger just doesn't feel very mobile.

    Anyway, these changes are definitely really appreciated, especially the full counter one is huge. Thanks for keeping us updated Robert, looking forward to more =)

  • Featherfoot Grace is my favourite new utility. It is a great GTFO skill when you are fighting a losing battle and combines excellently with Greatsword. I wish its cooldown was reduced by 5 seconds though.

    I can only guess what the other changes are going to be, but it will like be a Berserker's Power fix for Berserker and Spellbreaker, a buff to Burst Mastery, and maybe a couple of additional QoL changes (e.g. Stick and Move). It would be nice if they added a few additional damage modifiers to buff Power warrior in PvE (e.g. adding +5% damage to Rending Strikes and Bloodlust, Furious grants a stacking Condition Damage and Ferocity buff, etc.), but that is unlikely. I love the CondiWarrior rotation in PvE, but it would be nice for people who wanted to play Power warrior in PvE to be able to do so.

  • Kuulpb.5412Kuulpb.5412 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 21, 2017

    My issue here is, since counter will no longer interrupt your auto attacks, doesn't that mean you can't use it "when you need to block" ? It now means you have to stop actions and then use it? This worries me greatly as it isn't a QoL change, it's most likely hindering the use.

    Edit: Fixed my Spelling (Hopefully)

  • @Kuulpb.5412 said:
    My issue here is, since counter will no longer interrupt your auto attacks, doesn't that mean you can't use it "when you need to block" ? It now means you have to stop actions and then use it? This worries me greatly as it isn't a QoL change, it's most likely hindering the use.

    Edit: Fixed my Spelling (Hopefully)

    I'm pretty sure it's just a bugfix for how you stopped auto attacking after full counter and had to press 1 to get it going again.

  • Ahlen.7591Ahlen.7591 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 21, 2017

    @Ferus.3165 said:
    Warrior doesn't need more damage on daggers. Even if it's not very high, that's not what this elite is for.

    But warrior does need something else and that is boonremoval on dagger autoattack chain. Right now Mesmers and Necro do a far better job at removing or even corrupting boons. For the warrior elite, which is mostly melee without any new means of gapclosing and not a high dmg output, it is sad that warrior is still outclassed in the very thing that defines this elite.

    I'll preface this by stating that I don't care at all about PVP or WvW. Yes, dagger needs more damage. Power warrior in general needs more damage. Condi does nearly TRIPLE the sustained DPS of power at the moment.

    This game doesn't need another scrapper - a spec that's basically worthless in more than half of the games modes. If that means a damage buff for PVE ONLY for daggers, then that is what needs to happen.

    I do agree though that for a spec designed for boon removal, spellbreaker is REALLY crappy at boon removal compared to other profs. Not to mention that boon removal is flat out less effective than boon corruption.

  • @Ahlen.7591 said:

    @Ferus.3165 said:
    Warrior doesn't need more damage on daggers. Even if it's not very high, that's not what this elite is for.

    But warrior does need something else and that is boonremoval on dagger autoattack chain. Right now Mesmers and Necro do a far better job at removing or even corrupting boons. For the warrior elite, which is mostly melee without any new means of gapclosing and not a high dmg output, it is sad that warrior is still outclassed in the very thing that defines this elite.

    I'll preface this by stating that I don't care at all about PVP or WvW. Yes, dagger needs more damage. Power warrior in general needs more damage. Condi does nearly TRIPLE the sustained DPS of power at the moment.

    This game doesn't need another scrapper - a spec that's basically worthless in more than half of the games modes. If that means a damage buff for PVE ONLY for daggers, then that is what needs to happen.

    I do agree though that for a spec designed for boon removal, spellbreaker is REALLY crappy at boon removal compared to other profs. Not to mention that boon removal is flat out less effective than boon corruption.

    Spellbreaker/Dagger auto damage scales with Ferocity, and perhaps is the Devs way to separate dagger damage between PvE and PvP. In a PvE setup, a power Spellbreaker can reach well over 300% critical damage vs 187% critical damage in a sPvP setup. The critical damage bonuses are more than likely multiplicative (see Thief trait "Twin Fangs"), which means, using for example 312% critical damage, 3.12 X 1.14 x 1.15 = 410% critical damage on auto-attacks, vs 1.87 x 1.14 x 1.15 = 245% critical damage on auto-attacks: a difference of 165% critical damage--> 67% more critical damage (and with 100% critical, just flat out 67% more base damage). The DPS capability of Dagger auto and Spellbreaker in general is a function of how much critical damage you have.

  • Ahlen.7591Ahlen.7591 Member ✭✭✭

    @Mikeskies.1536 said:

    @Ahlen.7591 said:

    @Ferus.3165 said:
    Warrior doesn't need more damage on daggers. Even if it's not very high, that's not what this elite is for.

    But warrior does need something else and that is boonremoval on dagger autoattack chain. Right now Mesmers and Necro do a far better job at removing or even corrupting boons. For the warrior elite, which is mostly melee without any new means of gapclosing and not a high dmg output, it is sad that warrior is still outclassed in the very thing that defines this elite.

    I'll preface this by stating that I don't care at all about PVP or WvW. Yes, dagger needs more damage. Power warrior in general needs more damage. Condi does nearly TRIPLE the sustained DPS of power at the moment.

    This game doesn't need another scrapper - a spec that's basically worthless in more than half of the games modes. If that means a damage buff for PVE ONLY for daggers, then that is what needs to happen.

    I do agree though that for a spec designed for boon removal, spellbreaker is REALLY crappy at boon removal compared to other profs. Not to mention that boon removal is flat out less effective than boon corruption.

    Spellbreaker/Dagger auto damage scales with Ferocity, and perhaps is the Devs way to separate dagger damage between PvE and PvP. In a PvE setup, a power Spellbreaker can reach well over 300% critical damage vs 187% critical damage in a sPvP setup. The critical damage bonuses are more than likely multiplicative (see Thief trait "Twin Fangs"), which means, using for example 312% critical damage, 3.12 X 1.14 x 1.15 = 410% critical damage on auto-attacks, vs 1.87 x 1.14 x 1.15 = 245% critical damage on auto-attacks: a difference of 165% critical damage--> 67% more critical damage (and with 100% critical, just flat out 67% more base damage). The DPS capability of Dagger auto and Spellbreaker in general is a function of how much critical damage you have.

    Real game testing shows daggers to be very weak on the damage, even with ONLY PURE zerker gear.

    This could be that daggers suck (they do) but this could also be a symptom of the fact that power warrior needs buffs very badly.

    We'll see what they mean by 'burst changes', but unless those changes are "Reverted berserker power to work off of level 1 bursts for SB and Berserker" then I don't expect dagger/spellbreaker to ever be useful in PVE. And to me that is not ok.

  • My only concern is the part how spellbreaker is not very... anti boon or anti-spells. You get boon rips only on hard CC, minus Taunt (Imminent Threat) and Fear (Fear Me). This means that if you are using MH/OH Sword, MH/OH Axe, GS, Longbow, OH Dagger, or Warhorn, you are limited to the other weapon or your whopping 1 boon strip utility and 1 elite for boon strip.

    That's terrible. 8/14 weapons have 0 synergy with the elite.

    On the flip side, hammer and mace are amazing with this spec, as is shield to a degree. Rifle does have hard CC, but its usage is extremely limited. MH dagger's weapon skills have no spellbreaker themes built in by default, only the burst skill does.

    So by default, spellbreaker is mostly just there for full counter, which applies an aoe daze, counts as a burst (warrior synergy), grants stability, is unblockable, and is an "evade". I mean it's basically as loaded as Thief's Steal is (when traited).

    And speaking of Thief Steal, that thing has huge boon hate properties on an instant cast, 900 range shadow step (when traited, which you should). Bountiful Theft not only destroys THREE boons on the target, but it also gives them to the thief AND his friends. With acrobatics you can do it twice in a 20 second time period for a total of 6 boons stolen.

    Warrior, assuming he is built for MAXIMUM (aka hammer and gives up Revenge Counter for more boon hate) boon rip can deny his enemy: Hammer 4, Hammer 5, Hammer Burst, Break Enchantments (assumes you have 2 stances), and the Elite. Ok, that's a lot, but how reliable are they? All of these have cast times, and only 1 is a leap (600 range). They're practically all reactable by anything with stability, which instantly negates your ability to strip boons minus Break Enchantments and the Elite, but both of these skills are very short range as they are point blank aoes. Which makes use go back to relying on Full Counter. An unblockable aoe daze that gives you stab and evasion.

    Thus, Full Counter Warrior, not Spellbreaker.

    Now Enchantment Collapse has HUGE potential for boon destruction on AoE attacks, but its radius is tiny making it shaky in terms of reliability, and you still have to put the warrior in serious danger anyways (aka melee range) to start the boon destruction. Huge risk, low pay off when you could just use enemy boons as ammo for your Necros.

  • @Ahlen.7591 said:

    @Mikeskies.1536 said:

    @Ahlen.7591 said:

    @Ferus.3165 said:
    Warrior doesn't need more damage on daggers. Even if it's not very high, that's not what this elite is for.

    But warrior does need something else and that is boonremoval on dagger autoattack chain. Right now Mesmers and Necro do a far better job at removing or even corrupting boons. For the warrior elite, which is mostly melee without any new means of gapclosing and not a high dmg output, it is sad that warrior is still outclassed in the very thing that defines this elite.

    I'll preface this by stating that I don't care at all about PVP or WvW. Yes, dagger needs more damage. Power warrior in general needs more damage. Condi does nearly TRIPLE the sustained DPS of power at the moment.

    This game doesn't need another scrapper - a spec that's basically worthless in more than half of the games modes. If that means a damage buff for PVE ONLY for daggers, then that is what needs to happen.

    I do agree though that for a spec designed for boon removal, spellbreaker is REALLY crappy at boon removal compared to other profs. Not to mention that boon removal is flat out less effective than boon corruption.

    Spellbreaker/Dagger auto damage scales with Ferocity, and perhaps is the Devs way to separate dagger damage between PvE and PvP. In a PvE setup, a power Spellbreaker can reach well over 300% critical damage vs 187% critical damage in a sPvP setup. The critical damage bonuses are more than likely multiplicative (see Thief trait "Twin Fangs"), which means, using for example 312% critical damage, 3.12 X 1.14 x 1.15 = 410% critical damage on auto-attacks, vs 1.87 x 1.14 x 1.15 = 245% critical damage on auto-attacks: a difference of 165% critical damage--> 67% more critical damage (and with 100% critical, just flat out 67% more base damage). The DPS capability of Dagger auto and Spellbreaker in general is a function of how much critical damage you have.

    Real game testing shows daggers to be very weak on the damage, even with ONLY PURE zerker gear.

    This could be that daggers kitten (they do) but this could also be a symptom of the fact that power warrior needs buffs very badly.

    We'll see what they mean by 'burst changes', but unless those changes are "Reverted berserker power to work off of level 1 bursts for SB and Berserker" then I don't expect dagger/spellbreaker to ever be useful in PVE. And to me that is not ok.

    I tested daggers and I agree the auto chain felt weak. It might be different under Training Area conditions with full buffs. Power warrior in general needs a buff, and its not based on lack of damage modifiers. Dragonhunter has an equivalent amount of damage modifiers to Berserker. It's just the fact that DH Greatsword and Scepter have better base number and DH has multiple sources of damage in the form of symbols and traps on top of direct weapon damage. Warrior/Berserker only has weapon skills and those weapon skills base numbers are too low.

  • Ahlen.7591Ahlen.7591 Member ✭✭✭

    @Mikeskies.1536 said:

    @Ahlen.7591 said:

    @Mikeskies.1536 said:

    @Ahlen.7591 said:

    @Ferus.3165 said:
    Warrior doesn't need more damage on daggers. Even if it's not very high, that's not what this elite is for.

    But warrior does need something else and that is boonremoval on dagger autoattack chain. Right now Mesmers and Necro do a far better job at removing or even corrupting boons. For the warrior elite, which is mostly melee without any new means of gapclosing and not a high dmg output, it is sad that warrior is still outclassed in the very thing that defines this elite.

    I'll preface this by stating that I don't care at all about PVP or WvW. Yes, dagger needs more damage. Power warrior in general needs more damage. Condi does nearly TRIPLE the sustained DPS of power at the moment.

    This game doesn't need another scrapper - a spec that's basically worthless in more than half of the games modes. If that means a damage buff for PVE ONLY for daggers, then that is what needs to happen.

    I do agree though that for a spec designed for boon removal, spellbreaker is REALLY crappy at boon removal compared to other profs. Not to mention that boon removal is flat out less effective than boon corruption.

    Spellbreaker/Dagger auto damage scales with Ferocity, and perhaps is the Devs way to separate dagger damage between PvE and PvP. In a PvE setup, a power Spellbreaker can reach well over 300% critical damage vs 187% critical damage in a sPvP setup. The critical damage bonuses are more than likely multiplicative (see Thief trait "Twin Fangs"), which means, using for example 312% critical damage, 3.12 X 1.14 x 1.15 = 410% critical damage on auto-attacks, vs 1.87 x 1.14 x 1.15 = 245% critical damage on auto-attacks: a difference of 165% critical damage--> 67% more critical damage (and with 100% critical, just flat out 67% more base damage). The DPS capability of Dagger auto and Spellbreaker in general is a function of how much critical damage you have.

    Real game testing shows daggers to be very weak on the damage, even with ONLY PURE zerker gear.

    This could be that daggers kitten (they do) but this could also be a symptom of the fact that power warrior needs buffs very badly.

    We'll see what they mean by 'burst changes', but unless those changes are "Reverted berserker power to work off of level 1 bursts for SB and Berserker" then I don't expect dagger/spellbreaker to ever be useful in PVE. And to me that is not ok.

    I tested daggers and I agree the auto chain felt weak. It might be different under Training Area conditions with full buffs. Power warrior in general needs a buff, and its not based on lack of damage modifiers. Dragonhunter has an equivalent amount of damage modifiers to Berserker. It's just the fact that DH Greatsword and Scepter have better base number and DH has multiple sources of damage in the form of symbols and traps on top of direct weapon damage. Warrior/Berserker only has weapon skills and those weapon skills base numbers are too low.

    This is the big thing, warrior weapons across the board are too low on damage. Greatsword being one of the worst offenders.

  • Caedmon.6798Caedmon.6798 Member ✭✭✭

    @Ferus.3165 said:
    Warrior doesn't need more damage on daggers. Even if it's not very high, that's not what this elite is for.

    But warrior does need something else and that is boonremoval on dagger autoattack chain. Right now Mesmers and Necro do a far better job at removing or even corrupting boons. For the warrior elite, which is mostly melee without any new means of gapclosing and not a high dmg output, it is sad that warrior is still outclassed in the very thing that defines this elite.

    I remember doing 4 - 5k dagger bursts with 20+ might while being full zerk and a mediocre 600 - 1.5k autoattack.Only dagger 4 had proper damage.What will it do when you aren't full zerk or does it mean we have less choise now because you kitten yourself even more on damage while not going full zerk ?

  • I know Spellbreaker is SUPPOSED to be a power class, but what's up with the longbow burst? The tier 1 is half the size of core and berserker tier 1 longbow bursts (non-zerk mode). The duration is also super short, I can barely leap through the field with dagger 2 or sword 2.

  • reapex.8546reapex.8546 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 23, 2017

    I was hoping with the nerf to power warrior, was because of spellbreaker. However, the damage from power spellbreaker is lower than that of core warrior when I tested on the golem. Its alright, that this elite spec was focus on boon removal but could core power warrior gets buffs so it can compare to condi warrior? Right now, the damage output of condi warrior is GREATLY superior to power warrior. If anyone, found a way to let the power warrior come close to condi warrior...please, let us know.

  • Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @reapex.8546 said:
    If anyone, found a way to let the power warrior come close to condi warrior...please, let us know.

    Not happening.

    Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.