Welcome legendary Revenants,
The mists will soon be opening a path to the shifting sands of the Crystal Desert. There you may learn the invoke the fiery wrath of Kalla Scorchrazor and the Razor warband she led. Since you first had the chance to invoke her power as your own during the Demo we’ve made a few changes as we’ve listened to feedback and tuned this specialization.
- Heroic Command: Decreased energy cost from 20 -> 15
- Citadel Bombardment: Decreased energy cost from 40 -> 35
- Orders From Above: Decreased energy cost from 30 -> 25
- Shattershot: Fixed a few bugs that caused this ability to pierce incorrectly when traited.
- Bloodbane Path: Increased the duration of bleeding inflicted by this ability from 5s to 7s. Reduced energy cost from 5 to 4.
- Sevenshot: Increased torment duration from 3s to 4s. Reduced energy cost from 10 to 7. Increased CD from 6 to 7.
- Spiritcrush: Increased burn duration from 1s to 2s. Reduced cost of Spiritcrush from 15 to 12, increased CD from 8 to 9.
- Scorchrazor: Reduced cost from 20 to 16 and increased CD from 10s to 12s.
- Breakrazor's Bastion: Increased heal scaling and base value of for both the initial and heal over time. Increased % reduction of condition damage from 33% to 50%. Removed Stunbreak.
- Darkrazor's Daring: Decreased energy cost from 35 -> 30, added stunbreak and initial stability on cast.
- Razorclaw's Rage: Added a removal limiter on the unique buff to prevent it from blowing out. Now has a maximum grant of 50 stacks of bleeding over 10 seconds if affecting 5 allies.
- Icerazor's Ire: Increase damage from individual missiles.
Overall we sought to ease some of the energy constraints caused by shortbow energy costs with minor tweaks to them, reduced the profession energy costs to encourage their use while channeling other legends, and modified several of the warband summons to better balance their tactical applications. While we’ve made these functionality and numeric changes there has also been a visual overhaul of the Razor warband summons, conjuring images of ambushes and raids that the Charr of old have become famous for.
The time to fight fire with fire approaches!