Maw of Torment still bugged — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Maw of Torment still bugged

With our guild we try to run Maw of torment every Sunday for fun and for the loot you can get from it. But sadly since release the second event keeps bugging out the demolitionist either go under ground or into the air and do not walk towards the portal spike aka failing the event. I hate to say this but we keep sending in bug reports but every patch note I read there is no mention about a proper fix for this event. By now it feels like a wast of our time to run the event because it is a gamble weather or not it will bug out.

Comments

• hey um, sort of unrelated but as someone trying to beat the event for the funerary armour collection, what time/timezone do you guys usually run it? (if you're still doing that)

• Urud.4925Urud.4925 Member ✭✭✭✭

The meta is still bugged. It's already a pain to try to complete that realm-portal achievement (100 spikes and you get only a couple per meta). It's even worse if it's bugged.

@SleepyKitty.4071 There's not really a time for this meta unfortunately. Best thing to do is to wait in Darksland wp (usually every15 minutes) until the event "Forged realm portals have been spotted near the Ruptured Heart" appears.

• thrag.9740thrag.9740 Member ✭✭✭

I can confirm it is still bugged. Really unfortunate because they revamped the rewards.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.