[NA] Searching for you

Erebus.7169

Hello Everyone!!I am recently started playing gw2 and have been leveling up my ranger (Sadly it's level 19). I have been mostly playing pvp and pve. I am looking for a guild that likes to play ranked pvp because I would love to learn how to do better. I haven't done much other game modes since I am still new and still learning from playing the game.

If you're the type of guild that has:

• discord
  • 25+ age members
  • active

Then count me in. Hit me up. :)

-Erebus

the best way to learn how to do better in pvp is to do more pvp. a lot of it. and in unranked, specially with organized groups of players.so you learn "how to rotate" better against enemy players. when to fight, and when to get away to fight another day. or how to deal with specific professions/builds.ranked pvp is very different from unranked, mostly cuz its saltiness and very unforgiving when it comes to making mistakes.me and a guildie usually duo in unranked after midnight CST until late. we managed to get new players joining us for the fun from time to time too.
if you're still looking and would like a try out, feel free to take a look. https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Hello Erebus,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at 200 members. We have no representation requirement as long as you make an effort to engage with the guild and join us for 1-2 WvW raids per week. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild and provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 10-15 during WvW raids. (Server Transfer may be required for that though).

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding and have a fully upgraded guild hall, and packed Discord Channel. Oh, and bring your 1v1 skills, because we love to duel each other in our guild arena.

Our guild has now accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness – former leaders, officers, drivers and WvW’ers who have played and enjoyed the game for years. We’d love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on this forum, send a mail in-game to Mysteriax.6049 or send a Discord message to Bad Axxe#2937 if you have any questions. Thanks!

Archived