NA [TYRS] Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild" - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

NA [TYRS] Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

2>

Comments

• would like some more info could i get someone to message me on disc or even ingame Disc Orianil#8020..... Kiricoco.7401 thanks

• Aandre the Giant.4615Aandre the Giant.4615 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2, 2020

Yes! Welcome to the Tyrs Paladium Guild Thalvian!

WE ARE GROOVIN'!! 19 people on today at once ... WE ARE THE COMEBACK KID!!

GROOVIN' with us in Tyrs feels like this:

• @Kiricoco.7401 said:
    would like some more info could i get someone to message me on disc or even ingame Disc Orianil#8020..... Kiricoco.7401 thanks

Well met Kiricoco --

YES absolutely. I'll have our guild leaders Disa Wyrmhunter or Nimaadji give you a holla!

• Banrigh.5932Banrigh.5932 Member ✭✭

@Kiricoco.7401 said:
    would like some more info could i get someone to message me on disc or even ingame Disc Orianil#8020..... Kiricoco.7401 thanks

hi Kiricoco! i'd be happy to give you some more info... did you want to chat here or in game? i'm logged in right now...

• I do have a question about the guild. What time zone is the guild mostly active in and when do events normally start?

• Banrigh.5932Banrigh.5932 Member ✭✭

@Chaos.9741 said:
    I do have a question about the guild. What time zone is the guild mostly active in and when do events normally start?

hi Chaos! we are active all throughout the day and evening... we're all over the country, including Canada..... though most folks are on in the evenings - that whole "adulting and jobs and such" thing :) events usually start at 6pm PST / 9pm EST

edited March 6, 2020

Guildies are able to post GUILD RUNS in the Tyrs War Room in ANY TIME ZONE, and due to guildies on 24/7/365, and the TIGHT KNIT nature of our gaming family, you will likely have company! PLENTY of opportunity for regular scheduled runs in YOUR timezone. We have an ACTIVE guild website that will allow you to PROMOTE your favorite time zone and activities.

• I filled out the application a few hours ago. Hoping to meet everyone soon

edited March 6, 2020

Welcome Chaos to Tyrs Paladium -- you're in!

You will have ALL THE HELP you'll need to learn the game. You can ask all kinds of questions on our guild forum and guildies will jump on them and you'll NEVER have to worry about elitism or egos. You'll get GOOD SOLID ANSWERS, all shaped to help you feel comfortable and enjoy the game and your new friends even more! Time to geek out and have some fun Chaos!!

• I am a bit older player (46) and am brand new to GW2 but have MMO experience is other games, such as SWTOR and LOTRO, and I am interested in your guild but I have a few questions before I fill out an application. I am wondering if maybe someone would be available to chat in-game sometime today.

• Hi Corcode!

Not sure if you had a chance to speak with someone in game yet but we can arrange that. Or if its easier perhaps on our forum or via email or Discord/Teamspeak or PM here.

We can definitely chat on whatever medium you are most comfortable with -- and are looking forward to it! :)

• Hi Aandre, Thanks for the response. I actually ended up submitting an application on your site last night. I look forward to your decision and will keep an eye on my application.

• kenny.7236kenny.7236 Member ✭✭

Have fun times doing dungeons, fractals & death run with this friendly guild.

• Pax.8692Pax.8692 Member ✭✭

Hi, submitted an app

• Just submitted an app, looking forward to hearing from someone! :)

We cannot pass our guardian's bounds, resigned or sullen, for he will hear our sighs.

• Hey! I applied through the site and it shows here I was accepted, I've been out almost the last week real busy, but I was wanting to see what next steps I need to get invited to the guild?

• Hello Haze! Congratulations! Well the best thing you can do is post an intro thread in the Roster & Recruitment section. There is no better way to break the ice in Tyrs Paladium than that. They'll send you an in game invite when they see you are alive & well! :)

edited March 21, 2020

So happy to welcome our NEW BLOOD in March thusfar:

Mors Nebbia, Ephem All, Teridan, Kaena Godsfire, Chaile, Leminysnicketss, Artimistress, Corcode, Arya Auvreanea, Janselle, Hel Bearclaw and Torakagami !!!!

• Application submitted =D