Smaller Guild Hall

TriEdge.5149

I support this. I support pretty much anything that increases cosmetic variety!Although I don't know about an office, despite smaller size it should be just about the same difficulty to obtain as the larger guild halls. And I can't think of how you would have to fight to claim an office in LA. So perhaps a small bandit hideout that you clear the bandits out of and take over?

@Mewcifer.5198 said:I support this. I support pretty much anything that increases cosmetic variety!Although I don't know about an office, despite smaller size it should be just about the same difficulty to obtain as the larger guild halls. And I can't think of how you would have to fight to claim an office in LA. So perhaps a small bandit hideout that you clear the bandits out of and take over?

@Ronin.9376 said:I say they shoud add housing be surpized how many ppl want there own house in there guilds hall xD ff14 did it and it created a great community and neaberhood aparments

housing yes, as for the office put them in various cities fight throught the city and kill the last boss in the office to claim it its simple :)

@TriEdge.5149 said:

@Mewcifer.5198 said:I support this. I support pretty much anything that increases cosmetic variety!Although I don't know about an office, despite smaller size it should be just about the same difficulty to obtain as the larger guild halls. And I can't think of how you would have to fight to claim an office in LA. So perhaps a small bandit hideout that you clear the bandits out of and take over?

@Ronin.9376 said:I say they shoud add housing be surpized how many ppl want there own house in there guilds hall xD ff14 did it and it created a great community and neaberhood aparments

housing yes, as for the office put them in various cities fight throught the city and kill the last boss in the office to claim it its simple :)

Oh like some kind of city invasion (joko attacking maybe?) and you are given the office as a thank you for saving the day. That would work :)

@Mewcifer.5198 said:

Oh like some kind of city invasion (joko attacking maybe?) and you are given the office as a thank you for saving the day. That would work :)

exactly

• 6 months later...

Sorry for capturing this old thread, but I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. For me personally the Guild Initiative HQ is perfectly fine and resembles more what I expect from a Guild Hall then the other ones. It's actually a Hall … it has several Rooms, a nice Libary with Chimney etc. and all NPC included you need.

I have only a very small Guild and I don't intend, ever to purchase a real Guild Hall with them, since we would never be able to afford all the Upgrades. It would be aweseome if Anet could make the Guild Ini HQ also customizable with Furniture for example or if you could just fast travel there with the Guild Hall Button as long as you have not gotten yourself a real Guild Hall.

Pretty Please?

Archived