Fractal idea: nightmare court DS lane — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Fractal idea: nightmare court DS lane

So you know how there was a 4th lane in Dragon's Stand that got cut because it made the meta too clunky? And supposedly it was run by the Nightmare Court instead of the Pact, and that's why you find Duchess Chrysanthea on the islands at the end?

Shorten that up, cut it down for a 5-man PUG, skin the players as Nightmare Court sylvari, and that would be an awesome fractal. You could call it Court's Stand or something. It would fit right into the "historical" fractals family of untold stories, unseen perspectives. Maybe the NC did some things behind the scenes that enabled the other 3 lanes to succeed?

I just think it could be quite fun.

Comments

• Tyson.5160Tyson.5160 Member ✭✭✭✭

I like this idea. I also think a fractal with the players being Risen and being directed by Zhaitan would be cool too.

• Durzlla.6295Durzlla.6295 Member ✭✭✭

Any fractal that would have us as nightmare court doing things in the Mordremoth arc would be fantastic since that was such a major area of story that SHOULD have been touched but wasn’t.

"But my children sing to me. Listen. They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family. As their mother, I have to grant them their wish."

• This is cool I always liked something about Nightmare Court, maybe you should repost it on reddit to get more vote and mention Anet Ben.

• zealex.9410zealex.9410 Member ✭✭✭✭

Id like that idd.

• Henry.5713Henry.5713 Member ✭✭✭

Talking about the Nightmare Court, they could reuse the old TA FW/UP path that was "temporarily" removed years ago.

Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs. Henry Ford

• I would love this idea

• Nice idea minus the "skin people" part. Too much money/gems/time invested in Fashion Wars too look like some generic character.

• Taelac.7036Taelac.7036 Member ✭✭✭

Great idea. It could offer a trickle of crystalline ore, or keys for the various HoT maps.

Good luck, have fun.

• @RSLongK.8961 said:
    Nice idea minus the "skin people" part. Too much money/gems/time invested in Fashion Wars too look like some generic character.

That's one of the things that makes it entertaining. I love Urban Battleground, seeing how huge The Dreamer gets on a charr.

• I love this idea!

• This gets a definite plus 1 from me. I love the idea.

• Kheldorn.5123Kheldorn.5123 Member ✭✭✭✭

At this point I take anything that explains what happened to Nightmare Court after Faolain's death.

• YES! I've been thinking about that just yesterday, what a suprise someone else did as well. I think the HoT nightmare court plot via fractals (maybe even another trilogy? since ANet has all the HoT assets required to build maps etc) would be amazing opportunity and even chance to expand on Malyck.

"clang clang shriiiiek clang!" -Belinda Delaqua
    When I join your LFG

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.