[HELP] Im in the link server but I already join the Guild in the Main server before the change — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[HELP] Im in the link server but I already join the Guild in the Main server before the change

A question about the new WvW change, right now im in Borlis Pass(link with SoS), if I join the wvw Guild from SoS and knowing the WvW change gonna remove all the server base and turning it to Guild Base Server

Do i need to move to their server (SoS) and waste 1800 GEMS to be able to play with them in the upcoming change since im already in their guild(but in different server)?

Comments

• The change is several months away and no, you don't need to 'waste' gems, unless you get relinked before the change even happens.

• Threather.9354Threather.9354 Member ✭✭✭

The change will most likely take over 3 months, most likely 6 months, so you will have to transfer to SoS link anyways at elast twice and waste 1000 gems

Ri Ba - WvW Commander, scout, loudmouth, tryhard
    Making Desolation great again/Alt somewhere
    Diamond Legend

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.