Questions about the character selection screen,

Dashiva.6149

Probably somewhat silly questions, but in case I missed something in the options:

1. Is there a way to change between the PoF-theme back to the HoT-theme? I liked the HoT-soundtrack better, and it was brighter.
  2. As I get more and more characters, it becomes bothersome to use the arrows to browse. Is there a way to change that, for example get a grid that you can scroll up and down? I assume there is not.

Sadly there is none for both options, but 1 is what ive been waiting and wanting for a very long time, im really miss the original theme before HoT, there are also many have requested this throughout but no official words from anet just yet :(.

As for 2, yeah suffer the same here as the slot keep changing depend on the recently used characters it really giving me a hard time tracking down.

One thing I noticed with the old selection screen is that the colours didn't look quite the same in-game as they were in the creation window. I'm not sure if the new one fixes that or not, but that's one thing to keep in mind. I want to see what the character will look like with the lighting/colour settings that exist in game-play.

Archived