2 HOURS LEFT HYPE

Razor.6392

This is the most beautiful moment in anticipation of a balance patch.

It's finally REALLY CLOSE and you still haven't read the patch notes, so it could be ANYTHING YOU WANT! Let us embrace these fleeting moments before we submerge ourselves into intense and unadulterated disappointment.

Elementalist:

"We felt Weaver was too tanky with sword, so we reduced the amount of evades available to them instead of nerfing the real cause of their tankiness: insane healing. Thus, all Weaver related evades have been reduced to 1/4 second. Have fun still requiring the water line if you want any survivability whatsoever."

TBH, I love when ANet brings in a new, cancerous flavor-of-the-patch build (Cele Scrapper, Condi S/D, Ventari Rev, Scourge etc.) BUT it's important that the builds last really short. Like a week or two. Ventari Rev was my favorite cancer build because of how unique and weird it was, but it worked! The others were interesting too but I hope there's a weird build that works and is cancer as well in the next patch... maybe Renegade will be the new cancer? We shall see...

I'm impressed, the patch seems to be... good? Though there are some suspect new traits on mesmer, and spellbreaker / soulbeast / druid have received 0 nerfs.

I predict ranger will be the new top tier in pvp together with holosmith. Nothing can stop them now lol.

Archived