The Bubble bot is DEAD

Juba.8406

Winds of Disenchantment: The boon-removal pulse has been increased from 0.5 seconds to 1 second.Loss Aversion: The damage from activations of this trait has been reduced by 33% in PvP and WvW only.

Thank you Arena Net.

I always hated the bubble bot meta for Warriors in WvW.

@Juba.8406 said:

Winds of Disenchantment: The boon-removal pulse has been increased from 0.5 seconds to 1 second.Loss Aversion: The damage from activations of this trait has been reduced by 33% in PvP and WvW only.

Thank you Arena Net.

I always hated the bubble bot meta for Warriors in WvW.

Edit:The bubble meta is still alive.Just slightly toned down...

that rev change though....

Bubble is dead. Any hair-brained retard knows to walk out of the bubble. You don't need good players for that. Once again the balance team never ceases to amaze me.

Scourge shade skills have always taken a long time to activate. I don't know what the reason for such warnings are either more and more stupid.

Every patch promotes stupid gameplay.

@Roxanne.6140 said:Bubble is dead. Any hair-brained kitten knows to walk out of the bubble. You don't need good players for that. Once again the balance team never ceases to amaze me.

Scourge shade skills have always taken a long time to activate. I don't know what the reason for such warnings are either more and more stupid.

Every patch promotes stupid gameplay.

I hate boonspam, and I really would have preferred that they had gaven more boon removal/corruption to other skills, instead of having players rely on one or two traits/skills. PoF specs finally gave us some counter to boonspam, and it got some hard nerfs today, WoD was way too strong. But combined with the Scourge nerfs, they should have given other skills access to removal/corruption instead of outright nerfing it. This will just help boonspam builds more.

Archived