Phase Retreat nerf?????

Deathok.2914

Now we aren’t able anymore to teleport to a target when it’s not in range.Wow now that’s the biggest nerf of my life tbh and I witnessed all the revenant nerfs.Now we don’t have any mobility whatsoever.Now we can’t escape outnumbered fights in wvw and can’t teleport from further away for mobility. Ty

@Deathok.2914 said:

@"Vasdamas Anklast.1607" said:Fun thing is, only revenant's shadowstep got nerfed this way.True I don’t get why they hate revenant or atleast treat them this way…Anet hotfix please

Sorry, man, that was done intentionally. They referred to it as a "bug" they fixed. DAMN! :disappointed:"•Phase Traversal: This skill is now unblockable and grants 3 seconds of quickness in addition to its previous effects. Fixed a bug in which this skill could be used on targets outside of its range."

@Krypto.2069 said:

@"Vasdamas Anklast.1607" said:Fun thing is, only revenant's shadowstep got nerfed this way.True I don’t get why they hate revenant or atleast treat them this way…Anet hotfix please

Sorry, man, that was done intentionally. They referred to it as a "bug" they
fixed
. kitten! :disappointed:"•Phase Traversal: This skill is now unblockable and grants 3 seconds of quickness in addition to its previous effects.
Fixed a bug
in which this skill could be used on targets outside of its range."

Makes me wonder if they will "Fix the bug" on guardian's sword 2 and their utility teleport that do exactly the same too.

Archived